Do you hate your father?

Do you hate your father?

Attached: 1591653981657765657.jpg (1100x1007, 372.35K)

I don't hate my father but I hate that he decided to have me

Thank god he's dead.

No, but I don't respect his line of work or some of the choices he's made. He's still my father and I still try to include him in my life, but I'm getting tired of his shit.

nah he is kind of a dork though

I don't feel anything towards him and that worries me a lot

hate everyone

I don't hate my parents but they are definitely have no self awareness. It's like dealing with animals

what father

No he is based and always worked his ass off for the family.

same shit here but it's only my dad
why are they like that?

No because he made a lot of good decisions for my sake. He's just a pain in the personal ass sometimes.

I have no idea. I think they are at the point of their life where it's okay to be completely retarded for them so they gave up. I doubt it's possible to behave like that outside of the family and survive

No, I'm not an ath*ist.
Mark 7:10 "For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and mother,’[a] and, ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death."

Attached: yIERI6hQpD63FXslzGHxZlxtPXJ-kZx8aK-ENjL5FZc8unJbu387HmWGgkFQzUEQjGYBslD58bIJ0n3ZHwbXDGHR.jpg (1500x1418, 699.55K)

why would I? Do you have issues with your parents or something? (Or your a fed)

Like you wouldn't fucking believe.

>his line of work
What does he do? This seems weird to be the first thing you criticize when it's a parent you're talking about.

Joke's on Moses. I want to die.

i don't have the energy to hate anyone

Attached: 1649275375664.jpg (680x673, 33.78K)

It's ironic, he didn't raise me, he abandoned my mom who had to raise us alone but I grew up way more similar to him than to her
I'm resentful to him but if he wasn't my dad we could be friend, while I am very grateful to my mom but if she wasn't my mom I would never have talked to her more than 5 minutes.

Yes, it's a very lustful kind of hate. He abandoned me and refuses to talk to me and apparently claimed/claims I am dead. Also he abused my half-brother in awful ways. It's my father's fault (though not totally, to be fair) that both of us are mentally fucked and why we're not a family and never will be.

I absolutely don't hate him, but he's way older than me and we are often at odds with each other

Marketing and marketing. He also remarried and had a child in his late 50s with a wife that's the same age. So fucking stupid.

>he abandoned my mom who had to raise us alone but I grew up way more similar to him than to her
>if she wasn't my mom I would never have talked to her more than 5 minutes.
I too know these feels.

I really hope you're nice to your little (autistic?) sibling.

I dislike him but I don't hate him

>Marketing
Yeah that's pretty retarded.

He's more autistic than me and it's extremely tiring to be around him.
I love him tho.

Attached: 1641957638971.gif (128x128, 280.17K)

The baby is actually quite healthy. I saw my half sibling for the second time last weekend and she looked and acted like a normal baby.

I don't say this to be a downer but autism doesn't present right away, often not until toddler years. But I'm glad you know her, hoping for all the best.