Well, when are you planning to come to Slovakia?

Well, when are you planning to come to Slovakia?

Attached: slovaslovensko.png (630x614, 48.88K)

I will probably pass through when I visit Czechia

maybe next life

Not in my lifetime, I suppose.

Attached: frog.jpg (420x279, 20.25K)

You will visit Slovakia and you will enjoy it.

Attached: slovenskoooX.png (420x415, 39.08K)

i watched a wildlife documentary that takes place in slovakia. your country has very pretty nature and castles, i wouldn't mind visiting! i know nothing about the cities like kosice or bratislava

Please come to Košice.

i looked at pictures and the city center looked gorgeous, what are some smaller towns with old architecture? i also really wanna go to transylvania, like rasnov of the top of my head, looks really pretty..

Attached: rasnov-romania-transylvania-entrance-to-small-city-rasnov-romania-eastern-europe-103414743.jpg (800x533, 95.74K)

I visited it already, it was okay.

I'd gladly visit Slovakia and Croatia when the prices for everything return to normal.
I want to visit tatres someday

When I have money i would gladly make a trip

no plans (yet?)

I’m planning to move from Slovakia

Don’t be fooled. Bratislava and Koišice are ugly, the historic parts take less than 1 hour to go trough rest of it is just commie blocks and other architectural crimes. And there are some small villages here such as Bardejov or Spiska nová ves but again the pretty parts are very small and rest of it is just commie blocks. Just go to Czechia instead

was there a bunch of times, it was cool

No it wasn’t, stop spreading lies

I want to live in Spiš. All my ancestors come from there

was there more than once and not only have i overstayed my welcome but made damage despite being an adult
i worked illegally in tv and car factories via 'agencies' from serbia that solve 3 month visa for illegal workers
i fucked, i smoked, i drank, i gambled, i snorted, i hit, i suffered, i ate, i starved
i did everything and basically went for a plunder as did my fellow travelers
i realized then and there i AM subhuman
imagine being so poor that you have to catch up to a corruption agency that sends illegal workers to another pure country, imagine being richer than locals there while being there and imagine wreaking havoc just by your existence
it was like being in prison but you get to leave whenever you want but you need money so you cant just leave
i got my rib broken and i almost killed a man because of a 2 euro haircut because he was skilled and i was agitated and didnt know how to communicate to another Serb blach aka Vlach nigger how i want the fade
or when my bro got into an argument if its better to have a wooden cross or a golden one since Jesus worked at a lumber mill or something
while we all share the same shower 30 of us and are prone to damage and later carnage
locals were shit scared of us, left pubs knowing when we come in, SERBS ARE COMING IN GTFO
we didnt respect their cops because our cops are either war criminals or their lackeys
we stole alcohol and cigarettes, we gambled and took away drug stashes from dealers
women were prepped more for that kind as if we are niggers in a home of an amercian woman whos husband is abroad doing Muh REEEEn shit
we experienced freedom for the first time
the trains were raped, literally
We raped the train tracks all the way
we emptied everything public and pissed on everything that can be pissed
I am a nigger
i dont care about color of eyes, hair or tan, a nigger is a nigger
never in my life was i a source of fear just by my attire and walk, and it felt fucking good
its all bad and thats not who i am

Attached: images (2).jpg (257x196, 4.39K)

even if the historic parts are small they still look very pretty i still wanna visit and buy random slovak food i've never heard of at some restaurant in a tiny town, be more positive about your country pleasee
how well can you get around with just english? i imagine young people are pretty good but most slovaks aren't young

been there already

halusky good
kofola good but overrated
castles and nature good
bratislava a shithole
6/10

Leave my thread if the only thing you can spread is negativity.
There are many shitty parts in Košice, but the city center is surprisingly alright.
>what are some smaller towns with old architecture?Banská Štiavnica, Banská Bystrica etc. If you're interested in castles I'd highly recommend to visit Spiš Castle. It's one of the biggest castles in "Central" Europe (meme term, but I'll use it anyway, although Slovakia is in EASTERN Europe)
There are many beautiful places in Slovakia, but personally I'm not interested in architecture or castles, so...

Attached: slowakisch-300x.png (300x200, 27.63K)

Come home Hungarian man.
Liked, shared & subscribed.

Where?

in all honesty, i had a good time there and will welcome each slovak that comes trough my town to have an even better time
we sieg heiled to this kind of shit