What is it like to live in a very inequal, segregated country like Brazil, USA, South Africa?

What is it like to live in a very inequal, segregated country like Brazil, USA, South Africa?
Do poor and rich people often interact with each other?
Does crime spill over to the rich neighbourhoods sometimes?

Attached: brazil.jpg (1000x750, 1.07M)

When my family was on food stamps while growing up our house hold income was like $30,000 for a family of 3

I don't know, I'm not a poorfag

i have never met a rich person, upper middle class at best.

Least retarded Brazilian
Read the post again and answer the questions

I have. Didn't like em.

>poor and rich people often interact with each other?
Yes but usually just as boss/employee and client/vendor relationship.
>Does crime spill over to the rich neighbourhoods sometimes?
murders happens in poor communities, robberies happens in rich and middle class communities, more oftenly the later.

I already answered your question
I don't know

The USA isn't very unequal, we just have a lot of people with below average IQs. I did notice California is trying to become Brazil though. Middle class and below areas were becoming infested with homeless peopleeven though they were very nice areas before, they just weren't behind a gate. The people in the gated communities buy whole heartedly into all the globohomo crap and live disconnected from the world around them.
What did your parents even do for a living? A panhandler can literally make 70k untaxed.

Inequality is pretty much nonexistent in the countryside so the majority of Brazilians are unaware of it.

>Do poor and rich people often interact with each other?
They do in the cities.

Kidnappings and robberies are common in wealthy neighborhoods, and it keeps getting worse by the year to the point people are fleeing the cities (both rich and poor because they're both affected by crime).

Attached: 16716321-1228823247153358-6224398657835840684-o-1-.jpg (1008x567, 274.54K)

Its soul crushing and depressing, as a rich guy. I feel vaguely guilty all the time. Its that or being blind. The only interaction I have with poor people is with beggars or workers. I tried being a communist but even that feels like priviledged larping

What do you mean retard
Do you talk to favelados?
Do favelados chimp out in your general area? For example do they come to rob you because they know you have money?
Those are simple questions

>Do poor and rich people often interact with each other?
Sometimes but not often.
Yes, usually in the form of robbery/hijacking/murder.

You don't have to ask to know the answer to those questions. Upper class Brazilians never interact with favelados beyond getting robbed/kidnapped/shot by them. If you're rich in Brazil while living in the city you basically have to live like a president if want to live long enough to get old.

What I mean is that my answer would be a single one, from my perspective, but you asked in general, not my perspective
I don't know if rich people interact with poorfags and I don't know if crime spills over to rich areas

The main interaction is when poorfags fuck the richfag's wife while he's at work.

You go to the bakery at night and decide not to take your phone with you, because it's not worth the risk of getting robbed with it
You are enjoying your weekend and decide not to go into the city park, because there's "suspect" people in it
On your way back from school, you and your friends decide to invert/take off/conceal your shirts, because it's late and your private school's uniform might attract robbers
Having to ponder on those 'decisions' on the day to day is surreal and it's why diversity should be avoided, particularly in city planning

Your mindset is exactly why you keep getting fucked. You're a victim of your own doing.

My mindset? Oh thank God, now that's good to know - I thought it was all those robbers and crackheads!

This user is right. It doesn’t feel that unequal in the vast majority of the country I’ve been to other than LA. LA was a culture shock to me. The inequality was highly visible with homeless people on every block. Most people seemed unhinged. Even the parts of NY I went to weren’t nearly as bad, but I only went to Manhattan.

Sure, diversity is the problem. Let's ignore the fact that millions of brazilians live in crowded shacks without the guaratee of having something to eat this night while richfag's main priorities is to be able to low these people's wages even more so they can buy a new yatch.

Rich brazilians don't see poor brazilians as human, and then you wonder why they murder you. Thank god I'm not a cityfag, you idiots really deserve this dystopia you created for yourselves. Keep getting fucked I guess.

Diversity is *a* problem, yes.

Go back to Europe?

Why do you chuds even stick around if you hate Brazil, Brazilians and Brazilian culture so much? Fuck off to miami and clean tables there kek.

Fuck off back to Euroachistan

This country is shit because the garbage inbred royal family flooded it with invaders from Euroachland giving them free land, gibs and everything to start anew while pushing the locals to favelas

this is so fucking stupid lol.

Damn, sounds grim. Is the situation similar in other south american countries?