I probably spent ~40 hours creating the ideal Großgermanium and I don't really know why. I hope you like it...

I probably spent ~40 hours creating the ideal Großgermanium and I don't really know why. I hope you like it. My chin is still where it belongs, but thanks for your concern.

Attached: 6.jpg (4620x6800, 3.25M)

that flag on the right is kino

why split up brandenburg and prussia. they're the same state.

They're still in a personal union. My reasons are beyond your comprehension. It's political balancing and stuff, but that's not explicated here

you are retarded why did you make this

thanks, I'm glad you like it

Attached: happy_pepe.jpg (250x242, 10.37K)

>No major connection to adriatic
>ethnic supression of slovenes
why even bother then

>political balancing
>the czech are basically one protest away from automomy -> secession

2/10, would not form

remove western poland and its perfect

just remove all of poland from the planet and it's perfect

I don't know. I just felt it in me

>Silesia in brandenburg not Bohemia
>Bavaria in northern part
Shit map, get back to drawing

please visit wrocław

the german empire is as aesthetic as a country can hope to become

>>No major connection to adriatic
At least it's something, man
>>ethnic supression of slovenes
No, it's all chill and cool

western what?

>Weimarflagge
Ab in den Müll.

Based, all new worlders will approve

>Frankfurt
Fresse Behindi

Truth

>>Silesia in brandenburg not Bohemia
I thought about it, but it didn't look good

>1 mio Poles

did you also plan some kind of genocide? because with the amount of Polish clay you took there would be at least 15 million there

Learn some history or something, idk

Halt dein dummes Maul.

Shouldn't Bavaria, Württemberg, and Baden etc be part of the Süddeutsches Konsulat

Attached: DOTav5pWkAAAqIX[1].png (1200x920, 985.36K)

Sorry but I refuse to allow anything less than pic related

Attached: 1638722074144.png (3924x1276, 2.56M)

>g*rmans touching the med
Over my dead body

Go back to Africa.

Adrica begins at the pyrenees remember?

nah, it's alt history, so it's all cool. There were 2.5 million Poles there in Prussian times. some may have emigrated or assimilated over the course of 100 years

>Ostfalen
Wow that's some STRONG autism

reporting you to the bundespolizei

Probably, but the whole point of the consulate map was to have the kino 1870 borders present in *some* fashion

Right.

Attached: Moors.png (1377x903, 474.53K)

>No, it's all chill and cool
>amttsprachen: mutespeak and czech
sigh, we went through this 200 years ago, then again 80 years ago... it's all so tiresome

Attached: anton.jpg (1057x702, 53.56K)

It's rather naive to think the number of Czechs would stay the same while the number of Poles would decrease so harshly since Poles historically had much higher birth rate than Germans or Czechs

Also, Poles from Germany usually migrated within Germany, there was no need to emigrate out of Germany after like 1880 when industrial revolution fully took off in Germany so their number in Germany wouldnt decrease that much either.

I remember having read a diary of a Pole from Poznań region who lived before WW1, initially he worked in Ruhr but his friend offered him to go to America for supposedly better life, he agreed and then was disappointed because in America living standards, wages, working conditions etc were worse than in Germany so he quickly returned (it was just before WW1, might have been different like in 1850 when many Germans emigrated out of Germany to the US as well).

Hey, Amtsprache is not everything, man. You have your own state in which I'm sure you have some kind of autonomy

Reminded me of Germany from Pax Britannia mod for Hoi4

>I don't really know why
It's because you are autistic.