To the paki who kept simping for Amber heard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED

To the paki who kept simping for Amber heard: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED

Attached: 5E8DEAED-A67C-42EB-AB66-AD7BD94E8EA2.jpg (640x480, 29.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
independent.co.uk/tv/news/johnny-depp-finger-trial-heard-b2065103.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it over?

Yes, Johnny won

KEK
MANY KEKS

I just love Amber Heard
She's so hot

what did he win

scatqueen lost

agreed

She looks bad with her hair like that

He won $15m in total
He won all 3 claims

15 million dollars

Bit of a pisstake it took that long

lawyers gotta get paid, pad the bill

If I understood correctly he gets 10mil plus 5mil (reduced to 350k for some local limit to that kind of claim) and has to give back 2mil.

So in total he should get 8.35mil

Depp Chads We Won...Namaste

Attached: 1654111774367.jpg (1230x757, 63.19K)

This only proves that women are still punished for exposing powerful men. The status quo doesn't change at all. Instead of simping for women, you're simping for a powerful man, because you think you're Johnny Depp. You're not, and you never will be. Nothing has changed, except that an actual victim of domestic violence (Amber Heard) which was already going to happen in the patriarchy. Furthermore, most of the victims aren't lying, chud.

This. Not only he didnt get 50M but the fact amber even got a mild bit of compensation along with punitive damages shows we live in peak clown world

Depp ain't no saint but the poo queen is in the wrong here, listening to recordings was enough to make an opinion.

A take as old as time, the paki Simps for the white woman

the jannied on Any Forums are on suicide watch nuking and banning everyone

>No, that alcoholic druggie who cut off his own finger can't really hurt women at all.

Formerly Chuck's

I'd still let her shit in my bed

femoid sisters… it’s over

Attached: DB2C6025-7E15-4B55-A420-AF4316B77F38.jpg (1920x1080, 463.19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
>Thread theme

any man can hurt a woman. but he didn't hurt this venomous hag. never trust a beautiful bisexual woman. speaking from experience.

Even if he got the 50 mil, she could never pay that anyway. Her net worth is 2.5 mil or smth like that and her acting career is probably over. I doubt she will pay even a fraction of that.

he cut his own finger? proof?

independent.co.uk/tv/news/johnny-depp-finger-trial-heard-b2065103.html

Once the Disney/Hollywood execs said he did NOT lose roles because of the defamation, it became very difficult to prove that.

That’s why these cases are so difficult, it’s very hard to quantify the damages