As an American visiting the UK, what can I expect! Where is the least likely place to get stabbed/mugged?

As an American visiting the UK, what can I expect! Where is the least likely place to get stabbed/mugged?

Attached: B7DFC922-857D-44CB-9851-F8DDA20B1525.png (299x168, 107.55K)

>Where is the least likely place to get stabbed/mugged?
Brixton :)

Come here fren

Attached: bathspa.jpg (1920x1080, 287.44K)

York is nice, plenty to do there

Second York. Picrel for some medieval streets.

Attached: gettyimages-629600403-612x612.jpg (612x408, 80.67K)

It's basically just another state. Once you understand their gay accents they're pretty cool.

Oh also tiny roads. Always remember the tiny roads.

don't even attempt to drive there. you will likely be killed by a woman driving a range rover or a man driving a white van.
t. american knower

Attached: 1607968744470.png (1044x1306, 1.43M)

Nice:
Bath
York
Cambridge
Oxford
Harrogate

Avoid:
Bradford
Slough
Luton
London outside the tourist traps
Birmingham
Coventry
Stoke
Middlesbrough
Sunderland

don't worry about it, just go walking around in back alleys and poorly lit pathways in the middle of the night, everyone does it

Lambeth
Southwark
Newham

if you come to the east midlands I WILL find you and i WILL bum you senseless

What London boroughs to avoid?

Agreed. The university towns I've been to are fantastic but places like London and Birmingham are trashy at a level only the British are capable of acheiving.

Kensington is very bad
Also avoid Richmond and Kingston

Basically all of them have shit areas and good ones, London varies massively, you can walk 15 minutes and go from stabbings to mansions

kek how do you know about these boroughs? they're my favourites tbqh (mostly richmond and kingston, kensington is a bit sovlless)

If that’s the case, What are signs that a certain area is bad?

poverty, flats, the usual

>Kensington is also shit in the UK as in Pennsylvania
Like pottery

Attached: 568B3F33-480E-4456-9122-0DFA0C34F8F2.jpg (962x624, 101.95K)

He's taking the piss, Kensington is the most wealthy area in the country. It's very sovlless but it's definitely not a shithole

Brixton isnt unsafe anymore