Why do Slavoids do this?

Why do Slavoids do this?

Attached: 1644923097996.jpg (1024x768, 132.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/1871578
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

generalplan ost is a soviet invention

Attached: Taras Borodajkewycz.jpg (573x800, 53.01K)

>Why do Slavoids do this?

Attached: 1653658992964.png (800x600, 121.98K)

Me on the right. Also, Generalplan Ost, much like the holohoax, are post-war lies propagated by the (((allies))). I love my Slavic brothers and sisters.

Attached: Germans in Ukraine.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

only ukros do, poles are proud sarmatian people

>generalplan ost is a soviet invention
Looks like the kgb and mossad missed one.

because holdomor

I look like this and say this

holdmydoor and holocauster never happened.

Marx and Engels thought most East-European and Slavs including Russians and subhumans that should be exterminated.

>christianity?
>jewish fairy tale
>islam?
>OMG WE LOVE ISLAM, ISLAM WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR EUROPE THAN CHRISTIANITY
>slavs?
>fucking mongoloid subhumans that should be genocided to make space for lebensraum
>japanese? chinese?
honorary aryan, greatest friend of third reich
why were germoids like this

Attached: poopee.webm (624x1138, 2.83M)

jstor.org/stable/1871578

Marx loved us because he thought we are cool rebel bros.

tl;dr?

once again, germany hate for certain nations was purely driven by geopolitical reasons, other justifications were just superficial

this shit is honestly so funny its unbelievable. during the initial stages of the barbarossa plan, when germans were pushing heavily into ukraine, they were received with open arms much like liberators would be since soviets were genuinely so fucking horrible anything would be better than them. many ukros wanted to join german forces out of absolute hatred for commies but in a classic germoid move they made themselves look even worse by oppressing and genociding the locals and treating them like subhumans so that even soviets looked better lmao

Russians are obsessed with Nazi aesthetics for some reason. We have a private military company called the "Wagner Group" and within this organization there is an unofficial award very similar to the Iron Cross. Members of this organization are now actively fighting in Ukraine.

Attached: preview.jpg (2492x1680, 994.46K)

i know, but it just shows how absolutely retarded fascism (or any extreme ideology for that matter) is

Japan is based
Poland? unbased
easy as

It's not like Poland didn't have their chance to join the cool guys but they prefered to suck British/French cock then complain about Western betrayal for 400 years.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F051619-0037,_Hermann_Göring,_Josef_Beck.jpg (800x564, 177.34K)

Attached: 1625371549978.png (4014x3521, 1.85M)

god i fucking hate slavs for our utter inferiority complex and this pathological need to belong to le cool westerner club. stop looking up to them, they'll never stop hating us

No one hates you lad

Germoids didn't do us much bad aside from imprisoning some of our politicians and thinkers. We even helped them get rid of the big nose guys they didn't even need to break a sweat. Soviets on the other hand -ACK'ed us left and right.

good for you i guess. we got fucked by everyone

Generalschmäh Ost hin oder her, polacken hätten wirklich endgelöst gehört. Der ewige Klempner siedet einfach entgegen jeder Rationalität und jedem gesunden Menschenverstand, gegen jeden dem er, in seinem ewigen Minderwertigkeitskomplex, militärisch oder als Volks erlegen ist. Das Klischee des Untermenschens passt diesem Volk wie die Faust aufs Auge.

Attached: Gotta rape fast.jpg (1472x2040, 393.03K)

Cheap cannon fodder. Even Scandinavian volunteers were used as cannon fodder.

so just like western volunteers in urkaine today kek

nazis were retards

Attached: mussolini_on_race__by_jacket98764_dca0lsa-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 87.86K)

>t. hakan

>We have a private military company called the "Wagner Group" and within this organization there is an unofficial award very similar to the Iron Cross
блять cкpoйcя yжe нaхyй cвинoпитeк eбaный

Attached: ps_military_orders_of_russia_w_1372060326.jpg (813x610, 142.35K)

Yeah ok Mussolini