What are white latinos like?

What are white latinos like?

Attached: 1654104848993.jpg (949x1192, 163.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mexicanist.com/l/what-is-a-whitexican/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like a whitexican gf they are the only white latinx in North America except for us. It would be a power couple move against the ‘gloid protestant hegemony.

Lazy, incompetent and entitled.
t. worked in the auto industry

Racistas

Attached: 20220516_230811.jpg (1663x2048, 360.1K)

most of them are elitist and ignorant of the real world

White salvior
Racistas

Attached: 20220516_230737.jpg (1638x2048, 344.5K)

Much nicer and less hang ups than the typical mexican

Treacherous parasites that keep their wealth via the colonial economic system of selling our country to foreigner multinationals

I'm trying to understand it but I'm really confused
Do they have a culture that slightly or greatly differs from the rest? Do they keep to themselves? They must in some way think of themselves as different from the rest otherwise they wouldn't have stayed so white for 500 years

least racist people to exist

White mexicans were the criollos who rebelled against Spain and become the de facto high class of Mexico.
The browner you're in Mexico, the poorer.

Read this, this is a very good way to familiarize with it
mexicanist.com/l/what-is-a-whitexican/

I believe their way of life is like a mexicanized version of a 1st world western white person, but they are dicks by nature, the average middle class german or swede is more civilized and friendly compared to our rich white people despite both having similar incomes and skin color. They tend to like western culture (that's not wrong per se, it's expected that different classes in society have different tastes) but they always do this in a very entitled and elitist way, they live inside a pink bubble.

Of course not all white mexicans, (can't say the other hispanic countries have this same phenomenon) are dicks, some of them are also part of the middle class, some of them are very friendly and thoughtful, some are rich but also aware of the rest of society and not just of what they grow surrounded by.

cringe

Attached: shrekxicans.jpg (1017x778, 135.89K)

My successors :)

Trabajen, revoltosos jotos.

Attached: 856746364587975.png (1366x623, 1.23M)

what poor and destitute shithole is that?

llegó el regio "blanco" srs

El gemelo de Ecatepec

Attached: 47657457.png (1366x624, 1.37M)

Continently Europeans basically. Distinctly not Anglo and they can't be fixed

The white upper class dream in Brazil is
1. Start a business and sell it to China
Or
2. Become a privileged top bureaucrat and parasite off of the miserable populace's taxes

To be fair nobody likes niggers, not even the more native-blooded/brown Mexicans.

iwnwim (i will never wageslave in meshitco)

Got any good stories?

Póngase a jalarle mijo.