I immigrated from Brazil to Spain

I immigrated from Brazil to Spain.

AMA.

Attached: introdução-de-bandeira-malha-espanha-e-do-brasil-bandeiras-europeias-américa-sul-comemoração-patriotas-animação-realista-k-213496481.jpg (800x450, 27.18K)

you up for some casual sexxo? it can be competitive if you want

What city?

how hard was the process to get over there legally?

Que tal tu español?

>went from third-world country to third-world country
yowzers

from what part of brazil? how long ago? alone or with family? did you have contacts there or not?
btw the correct form is "emigrated" in your case since e- means leaving while im- means entering a country

Are you a cute trans with a huge dick? If so, let's date.

idk are you a qt

Barcelona

A pain in the ass, but it wasn't impossible.

Me gustaría que estuviera mejor, pero espero que con el tiempo va a mejorar.

I love it here, wouldn't trade it for anywhere in the world.

From Rio but I lived in São Paulo for a very long time.

I got here more than a year ago, alone. I had 0 contacts and had to start from scratch.

Unfortunately no :(

are you a cute twink with a smooch-able tummy?

>you a qt
no, are you?
"el hombre como el oso a mas feo mas hermoso"
>Barcelona
it must feel like home

I can be whatever you want bb.

>no, are you?
No :(

>"el hombre como el oso a mas feo mas hermoso"
What does this mean

>it must feel like home
It feels like home man, I love it here. Where are you from?

>A pain in the ass, but it wasn't impossible.
Doesn't Spain facilitate Latin Americans the process? Or is Brazil an exception

I wouldn't say facilitate, it is possible to come here, I would put it like that. But it's still hard and a fucking pain.

Que tengas mucho exito aprendiendo español amigo.

>What does this mean
that a man must be ugly to be attractive hahaha, something my father says
>Where are you from?
from Madrí, the only civilized part of this world
It can take years, you need expensive and annoying paperwork and a steady job. many inmigrants take advantage of other inmigrants by promising them a work contract (which is needed) and them making them work without one
you'll also be lacking social conexion or a safety net unless you already know people you can trust here and the legal paperwork is a whole language of itself

Real Madrid or Barcelona?

>It can take years, you need expensive and annoying paperwork and a steady job. many inmigrants take advantage of other inmigrants by promising them a work contract (which is needed) and them making them work without one
>you'll also be lacking social conexion or a safety net unless you already know people you can trust here and the legal paperwork is a whole language of itself
I'm lucky that I could bypass all of that, because I'm introverted af. If I had to rely on other people, there's a chance I wouldn't be here right now.

I work at a company which hopefully will provide my visa soon.

> from Madrí, the only civilized part of this world
The only place I would trade Barcelona for. Madrid is awesome, I've only been there once, but I definately want to visit again.

Barcelona all day.

pues ya sabes por donde volverte panchito asqueroso

why spain?
half of spaniards are unemployed

How old were you when you immigrated?
What's your education?

Me la suda que tu piensas tío, mi sitio es aquí.

For the quality of life. Salaries here are super low, but I found a job in my field of studies, so I'm pretty alright. Kind of surprised by the whole unemployment rate thing desu.

I immigrated at 28. I have a bachelor's in economics and from my master's here in finance.

Go back pls (unless you have a big bunda)

I visited Lisbon the other day. It's a shit hole. For all the shit Portuguese people give Brazilians, Portugal isn't any better desu.

Don't listen to the incels. Welcome to spain, fren.