If white people can't cook, how come the best cuisine in the world is white(Italian)?

if white people can't cook, how come the best cuisine in the world is white(Italian)?
checkmate thirdies

Attached: Italy going sicko mode.png (1244x6964, 2.17M)

FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS NIGGER CRINGE POST BURN ALL THE FUCKING JEWS ALIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Alberto, I...

Attached: main-qimg-52e61a2673a21ece9ffd4a129a41199a-lq.jpeg.jpg (602x789, 68.46K)

>Italian
Good, french people can't cook, only italians (other people make italian food better then italians however).

i don't understand the veneration of italian food. It's literally just noodles and meat sauce arranged in different ways which apparently constitute different dishes.

Noi siamo blancos e merda mamma mia

>It's literally just noodles and meat sauce
Yeah, taste good, what's not to like?

Proof that italians are NOT pesky wipipo

we dont has spices

You haven't tried with real italian ingredients

American cuisine is unironically the best.

Source: have tried authentic German / Italian / Chinese food, American versions are all better

there's was this italian American girl that used to go to my gym. Last time I seen her she got a leg tattoo and was wearing booty short leggings. She had a nice ass.

such as?

who gives a shit since food is just a necessity you consume to stay alive

Attached: huilu.jpg (427x413, 21.93K)

italianpipo are thirdie and brown

>Nonna makes spaghetti for lunch
>Tell her I'm tired of spaghetti
>"But user those are Linguine!"
Idk why but boomers in our cunt are genuinely convinced that different shapes of pasta don't taste the same, because they "absorb" the sauce in different ways. I wish I was joking.

ITALIANOS DON'T SEASON THEY FOOD

Attached: 1625606504210.jpg (1080x1072, 460.62K)

kek that's just silly.

Lesbian sex with italy has never been more hot

Nice cope bros but probably the italian one would end as a delicious pozole or tamales

>white(Italian)

though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though though

so are india and mexico supposed to be top tier food nations or something?

No, you stay alive to consume food.
And I mean REAL food, not the kind of slop you scandis eat.
t. 22 BMI

Greek food is the best