The Platinum Jubilee of Elizabeth II

This week is the official celebration of Queen Elizabeth II's 70th anniversary of ascending to the British throne, known as the Platinum Jubilee.

How will you be celebrating 70 years of Her Majesty's reign in your country, Any Forums?

Attached: Queen_Elizabeth_II_in_March_2015.jpg (1698x2242, 1.03M)

Bump.

Attached: jubilee flag.jpg (1000x1000, 140.4K)

How is she still alive?

>How will you be celebrating 70 years of Her Majesty's reign in your country, Any Forums?
I won't. Fuck the UK

Attached: IMG_20220104_231304.jpg (960x956, 94.2K)

She drinks a cup of virgine blood daily.

the was founded by the Scottish you miserable retard twat

*the UK

who is that granny looks like mary poppins lol

Yeah, and soon we're going to break it up

True

Attached: scottish union jack 1.png (1920x1152, 20.33K)

I'll celebrate by imagining her neck being sliced by the guillotine. All royalty and aristocracy are psychotic, bloodthirsty tyrants who scheme and fight among themselves, hoarding wealth so they can live in obscene luxury with the majority wallow and suffer in poverty. There is no moral or logical reason why that wealth can't be taken in the same manner it was gained; with barbarism, murder and bloodshed.

calm down, leftychud

you'll bottle it like last time if you get another vote.

Most normal republican

she's old but not infeasibly old
grow up

Doubt that, support for indy has only grown since last time.

We asked God to save the Queen, and he did.

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth-II-Platinum-Jubilee-with-flag-01-scaled.jpg (2560x1536, 403.48K)

>Doubt that, support for indy has only grown since last time.
no

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 19-17-16 Wiki_Scots_Indep_V6_new_format.pdf.png (1366x587, 126.08K)

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

We sent a horse

don't care

>2022
>being a monarchy

KEK

Speak for yourself. I went to the snp conference a few weeks ago. They got no plan whatsoever for post-indy economic wise. They want us to go green, but also want to carve up the oil in the North Sea. Whaa? Bunch o dafties. And get this. Everything hinges on the EU letting us back in, even though they said we're no gonna be let back in coz we're a 'burden' financially. What the fuck man? I'd rather be pro-union and get the tories oot than risk whatever the snp think they've got planned. Na way man.

Is 50 bigger or smaller than 45?

Your country had so much more SOVL when it was a monarchy.

Attached: kingdom of portugal.png (1920x1280, 249.15K)

Thanks lad it was very tasty

I'm ashamed the NZ government has organized nothing