Why do immigrants integrate better in america than in europe?

why do immigrants integrate better in america than in europe?

Attached: 1.png (1856x904, 112.43K)

Do they really?

me on the left

They don´t, just move to guettos.
Thats why AmeriKKKa is always at constant racial war tension.

lol who told you this

yes obviously

No all encompassing welfare state that forces immigrants to work instead of living on gibs making babies. More flexible work markets with a lot of low wage work that attracts immigrants. And language barrier, in a global world it is much easier to learn English than any other language.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN AMERIGOBLOS ARE NOT HUMAN

they are integrate better in australia, new zealand and canada too. anglos don't like ethnostates and giving hug to all. plus they choose more educated ones too.

handsome

because your niggs have been there for more time than ours

people from somalia are so painfully ugly

America has a supra identity that every immigrant can assimilate IF they are willing.
Surely you can form gangs, become ghetto underclass etc in America just as in Europe. But the possibility is all that matters.

I'm an atheist white collar turk, If I move to France or Germany, continue to drink beer, eat pork every day, never visit mosque I would still be put under same category as religious yokel turks who migrated in 1960s and still stuck in 60s. If I have a kid, raise my son in europe, never teach him turkish. My son will be considered a dirty turk.
This would never happen in USA. My son can call himself an american and no one will bat an eye, If my son called himself a german or a french everyone would laugh behind his back.

Previoulsy I constatnly blamed retarded yokel turks for their lack of assimilation and being more retarded and conservative and religious than the conservative-religious natives here but nowadays I started to symapthize with them. Assimilation works both ways and Europeans never ever accept any outsiders. Basically morrowind the continent, you are all outlander n'wahs. While the right never ever accepts them their left is also retarded who "respect" every retarded shit immigrants have because "its their culture". I think this is the reason why diaspora turks are more extremist than native turks.

Attached: 68664543.jpg (240x207, 14.39K)

>why do immigrants integrate better in america than in europe?

Attached: 1625559850726.jpg (2172x3862, 531.55K)

You can't integrate blacks after 400 years

America is a new nation and hasnt homogenized yet. After that it will have the same mechanics as europe.

>Americans: Spics are taking all our JOBS I can't WAGEEEEEE

Also americans: Heh spics don't work, they get gibs all the time

Feels good bros, existing as mexican is the bane of Chuddoids americanoids

Attached: literally me.jpg (546x562, 46.02K)

In America they want you to succeed.

In Europe they want you to be on welfare so that the middle class can feel good about themselfs

"look at that brownoid, he can eat thanks to me" is the mentality.

if a brownoid achieves status, wealth etc he gets hate.

that doesnt happen in america

why are the european ones shinier?

euros dont shower daily

Welfare plus Unwelcoming culture

Based

Those are native blacks doing that. Immigrants never do shit like this.

There was immigrant quality comparison in big Finnish newspapers many years ago, they found out of all studied countries the immigrants in Finland were the lowest quality

In Venezuela some foreigners (specially germans and other north europeans and semites) never adapted, they inherently formed guettos and didn´t integrated with locals.
Only italians, spaniards, sephardics, frenchs, portuguese and british who moved here tried to adapt into local cultures.