I make more money on average a day than 99% of westoids passively while doing barely anything

I make more money on average a day than 99% of westoids passively while doing barely anything

Attached: .......jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

cool congrats

while i am already talking to a somali, how come your dispora in europe is so violent and criminal? do you only send the worst or what's up?

Are your parents corrupt politician or connected to them?

And how much is that, exactly?

im a diaspora from the west who moved here and most (not all) crimes somalis commit in the west are against other somalis are white collar crimes like scamming or bank fraud. I know some are involved in drug and weapon trafficking' but it's a few in numbers
>do you only send the worst or what's up?
they are refugees not economic migrants of whatever, at least most of them send money back here and eventually move back here after 20+ years of living in the west

no, both my parents grew up very educated though
$1500-$2000 USD, made $5k the other day though. The more I make the easier it becomes to reinvest and make more easily.

ah yes, the european tradition of paying welfare to thirdies who fled war at home for them to return into the "wartorn" country a rich man. Boy i sure am glad my taxes are so high!

That's not too bad. I think my average is around $6000 per day.

there are 15k somalis max in germany and most them are rich commies who fled right before the war happened, your taxes are going to syrians and turks not them. Why are you seething? would've made more sense if you said sweden or something, even they are really aren't huge impact on the economy, although i agree being a parasite like that is retarded. If it was done to countries like america and the uk i wouldn't care though since they are evil

we just hate brown people and don't want them in europe, there's no rational explanation

Vad jobbar du med?

The rational component of the explanation is that browns and blacks are violent, unhygienic and largely useless. Even when you manage to put them to work, they require constant supervision. Really quite a headache.

That’s too bad, you still will have to live with them.

I don't.

...all by following this one simple trick?

Balkan honestly
that isn't rational, for example more russians and other euros commit more crimes in places like finland though. Just say what you really mean, you want them out because they aren't the same as you and understandable. Too bad your governments are too cowardly to send any of them back. Only fake promises to get votes
old money?

Attached: 20220525_163528.jpg (1080x1880, 169.8K)

No, what I said is true and you shouldn't lie about such serious things. Sure, I also think they (you) are disgusting and ugly and that's plenty reason to get them (you) out. But that is the emotional component of it. By the way, I think the only solution to the problem is some major crisis which could possibly lead to ethnic cleansing. It'll probably be spontaneous.

I inherited nothing.

do u have a maid??

Are you that famous prince?

I love when a random thirdie posts here and is automatically higher IQ and better off than all the firstie fucktards hahahahahahaha

Like how the Sudanese user is way smarter and better spoken than any European/burger
Or how most of the Indians here are actually insanely intelligent especially with computer stuff, and the westerners have no idea what they're saying
Or like that ethiopian user who seems to have a better grasp of english than literally any british or american dipshit on this website

>refugees
>20+ years

i've had enough
thirdies don't suffer

t. browncel

how do you make your money

literally any thirdie who posts here probably does

investing in what? memecoins?

t. browner than me

seethe, muttie

The thirdies posting here are the cream of the middle class who've got something fucked in their head, otherwise they wouldn't be here. These people also feel the overwhelming need to compensate for the negative stereotypes that are attached to them.

>The thirdies posting here are the cream of the middle class who've got something fucked in their head, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)

i'm not lying about anything, however I think your people (you) are pretty disgusting and ugly too so the feeling is pretty mutual on that part, if your "people" (you) guys had any sort of clairvoyance or courage you wouldn't have voted for a government which is essentially destroying you. You speak of some sort of emotional "component" but the average swede is too robotic to have that or lacks any sort of emotional compass at all because everything they do relies on what the state taught them That's why your women are whores and your men are cowards. If you think some sort of ethnic cleansing will happen then you're living in some different reality, your next president will be an arab if your own projection are correct.
i pay a women to clean my apt once a week, do laundry etc not really a maid
we dont have princes here
most firsties here are depressed incels who are scared to go outside or gay
yes I will admit I made a lot of money in the begging from memecoins but now it comes mostly from owning and buying lots of land here and abroad. I do leverage trade from time to time though when I'm confident about what will happen

You are an investment,therefore you are property and a garbage one at that.