Am I the only watching this?

Am I the only watching this?

Attached: Raised By Wolves.jpg (474x237, 13.71K)

right now? probably not. but most people don't need everything explained to them, so discussion is waning.

what is this

yes, please stop shilling this garbo
FAGGOT

I though I would hate it because of the main black guy
But it turned out that he's the best character

Really made me re-evaluate my racism

It's the first time I've posted here. I don't smoke.

based father appreciator
mother truly the worst

What show is this

I wasn't looking for any explanations. I was just curious after seeing zero posts.

see .jpg name

It has bad ratings because everyone is ugly and the show is pozzed

He does well against the industrial. Solid character.

So you're guess is 2 seasons and good night?

I know too many women like that, the show fuels my disdain.

She's not any worse than the homeless messiah, her shitty ungrateful adopted children, or the other assortment of asshole characters. Her behavior might seem bad at times but it's no different than a typical woman behavior. She really does love her children, she just does stupid emotional shit sometimes and doesn't own up to it. So, like I said, a typical woman. Prove me wrong.

they failed to resolve anything or develop any stringent plotline or persistent antagonism/challenge at all

characters float in and out of conflict seamlessly and arbitrarily, and inconsequentially

you literally cannot sustain a show on two seasons of filler throwing mystery hooks at the wall as if it was LOST, but high as fuck

>Calling robololi ugly
Rude desu

>pozzed
I'm glad that another word has been beaten into the ground and lost all meaning. I wonder which word will be next.

you can love father and hate niggers at the same time

Attached: CF15E594-CE5D-4F27-B615-163889724B0E.jpg (1024x725, 72.37K)

There's always one angry autistic who doesn't watch the show but shitposts about it in every thread in a compulsive manner because saw black man and white woman , and that combo to him is unwatchable unless it's in blacked

yeah, gotta say, I'm a racist but he has won me over.