Is this really true? Why are people in northern europe so weird?

Is this really true? Why are people in northern europe so weird?

Attached: IMG_20220601_164807.jpg (1080x1205, 437.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/sweden-gate-feeding-guests-debate-b2091397.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

independent.co.uk/life-style/sweden-gate-feeding-guests-debate-b2091397.html
>Another person, who was raised in Stockholm to Persian parents, claimed that their Swedish neighbour left them alone and “hungry” in her bedroom while she ate dinner with her family. “I had a good friendship with my Swedish neighbor FOR SEVERAL YEARS & every time I was at her house during dinner-time she would leave me ALONE in her bedroom NOT SAYING A WORD TO ME, left me alone for about 20-30 minutes while I sit upstairs with a hungry stomach,” they said.

>Another person wrote: “Just so you know, Black people look down on people who do this. Not feeding a child when they come over to play but everybody else ate, is a guaranteed way to make sure that child will never come through your door again. We feed everybody. Even when we don’t have enough.”

Attached: 534545435.jpg (596x501, 50.6K)

why didn't her parents feed her?

Autism

>Another person wrote: “Just so you know, Black people look down on people who do this. Not sneeding a child when they come over to play but everybody else ate, is a guaranteed way to make sure that child will never come through your door again. We sneed everybody. Even when we don’t have enough.”

Well if they don't like our culture, they are free to go back home.

>Why are people in northern europe so weird?
They are subhuman barbarians

That part that gets to me is that the friend doesn't say anything. I mean can't you say, "I'll be back in 10 minutes"?

We both know they won't leave. Nor will you kick out rapefugees. Might not even put them on your crime stats or else it would seem racist.

nordoids can't possibly defend this.

I hate black people

Well, what's the point of whining? We're not gonna change our culture just because some random niggers cry on twitter. They'll just end up make more native people dislike them.

Even slav shitholes serve you food

Also kys janny I was respectful, a lot of people in spain use same ip

>as a rule
Yeah what's the problem?
Sometimes it makes sense to give food, like preplanned stays. If it's not planned then you can't expect anything.

>you're not getting my hecking food
why do you behave like animals do?

>if it's not planned you can't expect common courtesy
They really be like that lol

>Black people look down on people who do this
And the rest of the world too.

In my class there was a kid from portugal the guy was a manlet but good asf with women.

Anyway a dutch guy was eating m&m's and the portu kid just grabbed some, 1 second later dutch guy goed apeshit and attacks him.

Its not just swedes its all of north europe

If we haven't bought food for more people we don't have food for more people. We're not pigs, why buy more food than needed?

I have never had a problem with sharing and receiving food with friends when planned. You can't just expect someone to shop for 4 when we're planning for 3. This is just normal planning behavior from people who don't "just wing it" 24/7 of their lives.

>Beep bop
>Open food_plan.exe
>Son's friend not planned
>You not eat here today
>Beep bop beep bo

>let's you starve while he eats
>doesn't share his booze and snacks
>sends you a 1.5€ bill for water and soap when you had to wash your hands at his house one that one time
Sasuga Sven Svensson

Literally inhuman

>You can't just expect someone to shop for 4 when we're planning for 3
nigga just eat a little less lmfao, or grab something else from the fridge, or order a pizza, do nordoids fucking really lmaoooo

Sometimes yeah. I ate dinner with friends a lot growing up, but it's simply just not always doable. Sometimes it's better to just split up for the day and eat your dinner at home instead with your parents who made dinner for you too.

Yet we have the best welfare system in the continent. Maybe we're just smart planners, and you're not.