Lads

lads...
I love foreign women so much...

Attached: boy vs girl.webm (480x730, 1.74M)

Source?

Attached: GIWTWM.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

I hate all women and judge them based on their looks and how much they'll let me order them around

Usually just end up settling for trannies

this

>I hate all women and judge them based on their looks and how much they'll let me order them around
>Usually just end up settling for trannies

Attached: 7653442531.jpg (609x896, 67.47K)

Imagine getting physically btfo by a girl

>tf
>tp
Don't shoot up your local school please.

It's the eternal lose/lose for us, if we go too hard we will usually just end up hurting them or it will give those around an uncomfortable feeling of seeing a guy ragdoll some smaller girl and we look like an asshole, if we go too easy someone like the girl in OP who clearly does/did wrestling and goes full tryhard will embarrass you.
I've seen that in a lot of these kind of webms actually, the girl going full tryhard while the guy clearly does it more playfully and he ends up losing and the girl thinks they both went all out.

Winning is not losing, I always won wrestling against girl

You guys are mistaken, I'm brown and not an incel.

If he BTFO'd her then he would've faced sexual harassment accusations.

You are all brown.

I btfo'd girls and didnt have to face

You can't suffer in Finland.

Attached: 15923474186753.webm (704x702, 2.9M)

based, I knew Andy Kaufman was still alive

Stop user, I can only coom that much.

I mean in the bigger picture, but yea I don't actually think I've ever wrestled a girl growing up, only once when I was older and I just had her folded over so her hands met her feet like a shrimp so she couldn't do anything.

Attached: 1639613635717.webm (1084x1080, 2.36M)

I only wrestled girls who practice wrestling/jujitsu they wanted to see if they can outwrestle me

so this is that male fantasy I keep hearing about

ugh... the white mans burden...

The thing if he was strong enough he could beat her without trying hard, he could control how much he beat her and do it softly.

he asks her to choke him several more times in that video alone

Attached: the.girl.wi.the.serpent.tattoo.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

and then he goes back for another session where he also asks her to ride his face

Attached: the.girl.wi.the.serpent.tattoo.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

Sure but judging from the expression on his face after he taps it seems like he truly wasn't expecting her to go all out and if she gets the element of surprise like that it could be too late to do anything.
Also doesn't seem like he has any wrestling experience though so might be he would just legitimately lose anyway.

>I can't breathe!
lmao

Attached: the.girl.wi.the.serpent.tattoo.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

She has good technique

a woman could never choke me out like this
i would just stand up and then piledrive her into the ground cracking open her skull

he's an absolute legend though

Attached: the.girl.wi.the.serpent.tattoo.webm (1258x720, 2.19M)

>tfw we will never get this full video

Spoken like a true insecure beta

Yeah, I think I'll monitorize this thread for a while

God i wish that was me