Drive past my local ikea

>drive past my local ikea
>see multiple of pic related flying outside
why are swedes like this?

Attached: tranny flag.png (1920x1219, 38.67K)

were they actually using the one with black and brown arrows on it? thought that was just a meme

yes, they were using the same flag as in the op. guess it is the new norm

interesting. wonder what black people think of being the newest members of lgbt

Knowing that a lot of them are pretty homophobic, they will cope and seethe.

>flagshagger! flagshagger!
>OH MY HECKIN GOD IS THAT THE PENIS-MUTILATION, DICK-LOVING DICK OWNER, PRO-ARSE RAPE FLAG? WOW! PRIDE IS A GREAT THING!

Attached: smugsoy.png (730x1194, 27.79K)

really makes you think

Buck Breaking banner

It's the official one used by the organisations

god damn LGBT are so fucking brain dead. wasn't the entire point of using the rainbow to use something that represents all the colors, all the diversity of the world without having to literally assign each and every sexuality its own color?

what do the arrow colours mean anyway?

The pink and baby blue mean trannies (the best part of LGBT in my opinion) but I dunno about the black and brown.

They must be Anglo employees, Anglo nigger

"marginalized POC communities (brown, black), as well as those living with AIDS and the stigma and prejudice surrounding them, and those who have been lost to the disease (black)”

Why is it always straights that show this flag?

virtue signalling

Blegh they do nothing for me

Nice trips m8.

Where is the intersex flag
Where is the purple circle on yellow

>thought that was just a meme
me too, but then i saw it in germany

ty :3

Bro that flag is really outdated

Attached: 1654085603748.jpg (1075x1065, 141.81K)

They don't wave them in the Ikeas here
Sounds like an (You) problem

I live near Philadelphia where the original rainbow + black & brown flag was unveiled and blacks here continue to seeth immensely by it, because it's some conspiracy to turn them all gay by evil whitey

Attached: pepe-apu-turning-into-schizo-thumbnail.png (200x200, 49.69K)

>the rainbow keeps getting smaller and smaller with each version
I kek

The funny thing about stamping your support for "current thing" on a public symbol is that a lot of people are going to virtue signal being enraged when you eventually have to remove said thing.

This is all so fucking retarded though. Just use the rainbow -- the rainbow is the perfect symbol, because the first thing a kid says when you ask what is a rainbow is that it has all the colors. That's why Jesse Jackson called his org "Rainbow Push" and didn't seem to think that there was some irony that black and brown weren't "in the rainbow". It's a symbol, and that's what a flag is supposed to be -- a symbol. Not a literal spelling out of "I support current thing right now" that becomes obsolete within a year.

but why is BLM part of the lgtv flag lmao