A nigger just moved in next door. He's really loud and smelly and he sells drugs...

A nigger just moved in next door. He's really loud and smelly and he sells drugs. I hate him and his race with a murderous passion.

Attached: 393.png (396x385, 62.45K)

>he sells drugs
Why don’t you just get him arrested

this

Just invite him over for dinner and sort things out

rent free

Attached: 57865786.png (599x319, 127.39K)

>police doing anything
>in Sweden
This place is lawless.

Initial stages of OPs burgeoning relationship with an African

>African
You mean nigger. Anyway, I think I might try to get him arrested eventually, hopefully deported too. I shall gather some evidence.

Kek

>has drug dealer right next door
>complains
?????

Attached: 1645814605556.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Leave some hard drugs in his apartment and frame him for selling drugs. Would that be reason enough to get him deported from Sweden?

stay mad cracker, i'm going to go buy weed from him

Nice diary entry loser

Hopefully his mates come and stab you

>A nigger just moved in next door. He's really loud and smelly and he sells drugs. I hate him and his race with a murderous passion.

Attached: chud.jpg (765x988, 157.17K)

>Leave some hard drugs in his apartment
Good idea, retard.

ayo wazzup homie how bout you invi me fo a dinnar n shiet

>a nigger endorsing a nigger

Hopefully you get murdered soon.

>spic white worshipper thinks he's worth proper replies

I am no snitch

He wants your whyt boipucci

Ugh, we are culturally more related to him and his Middle Eastern folk kin by now. They are our brothers, inshallah more than Swedes. Based Jubilee Islamic bank holiday in London brothers.

every day I pray to God that Africa is plunged into famine, bringing your cancerous population growth to heel before you set civilisation back centuries with your barbaric ways

have sex (like us) and spare us the melodrama

I had a black room mate for a month he was from africa. Exchange student. He cooked chiken and watched soccer/football while home. When I locked myself out from my room we called a dude to open my room. He insisted on talking; he tried to bribe the security guy to take cash under the table. Comfy guy :D

you have sex because you live in an underdeveloped shithole full of uneducated religious fanatics, that's literally the only reason for your cancerous growth.
if you were a developed region you people wouldn't have 50 babies with half of them dying before they reach 6 months old.

Hey Negro, you better worry to find clean water in that shithole and stop defending fags that go to other countries to be nothing but parasites

is this what you think when looking at demographic rates? lel

a lot of words to communicate one simple point, you're not as intelligent as you believe you are dummy. Development standards affect fertility rates, what a revelation

>

Attached: 1624487790837.png (1201x520, 1.08M)

Listen here nigger: you're a nigger and you'll always be a nigger. Nobody will ever think of you as anything but a nigger.

You pathetic spic, you're living your entire life appeasing online Europeans in the hopes they recognize your subtle European blood. You'll die living with the self-doubt and regret of not being white and living vicariously through defending your masters in Europe. You really think I respect your kind? Piss off you retard

spray some water on him, nogs are deathly afraid of water.

you two should fuck

you're syrian arent you

focus on being the neighbourhood granny and snitching on the neighbours that frighten you sissy

> living your entire life appeasing online Europeans
Because calling you out for being a nigger is doing that
Stay mad Negro de mierda

Attached: 1643552384288.png (259x194, 101.33K)

Well, if there really are no laws, why don't YOU do anything?

Don't worry the Swede will pat you in the head now

go steal land from European farmers then starve to death you stupid fucking nigger, disgusting swarthy hypocritical dog. all you can do is bark on the internet before you inevitably die from some minor bacterial infection which would have been treated in a developed nation.

>french flag
>is black
like magic, just like dutch flag moors or german flag turks

because then he will go to jail. the law only applies to white men.

ok nigger

>and he sells drugs
What does he have? If he sold acid he'd be my new best friend, but in America black people don't really fuck with psychedelics in my experience.

Your idiotic insults don't have much of an effect if you keep adding adjectives and qualifiers. Learn to be concise

learn to grow food instead of begging developed countries for gibs
bark doggy, bark!

Wish we could back to the time when those people weren’t here. It’s only going to get worse.

Don't call the jannies on me now that you're mad lol
Crime: creating butthurt through shitposting

based