Iraqis=Seeds Of The Devil

Thank you USA for bombing Iraq and drop gay bomb there(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb)
Thank you Mongols for destroying Baghdad and kill lot of Iraqis.

Iraqis are totally subhumans deserve nothing but die with most miserable way.

Attached: شروگ.webm (720x404, 2.71M)

>t.the most frequent patron of super fabric and cheeky club

Iraq is most raped country on earth.
Iraq been continuously ruled by foreign conquerors for 2,500 years until the 20th century.
Iraq has continuously been ruled by foreign conqueror invaders for 2,500 years with not a single native Iraqi ruling themselves for that time. From 539 BC since the Achaemenid Persians invaded and conquered Babylon to Alexander the Great, Macedonian Seleucids, Iranic Parthians, Persian Sassanians, Roman Empire, Persian Sassanians again, Persian, Buyids, Turkic Seljuqs, Turkic Zengids, Turkic Artuqids, Mongol Ilkhanate, Mongol Jalairid Sultanate, Turkic Kara Koyunlu, Turkic Aq Qoyunlu, Turkic and Iranian Safavids, Turkmen Afsharid rule by Nader Shah, Ottoman Turks, and the British until 1932 CE. Every single one of those people were foreign invaders who violently conquered Iraq. This is the most invaded and conquered country on the planet for a continuous 2,600 years straight. Turks have been gang raping the Arabs of Iraq (Mesopotamia) for more than 1,000 years. And now the Americans and Iranians are doing it again.

Attached: 1726.png (1083x673, 799.96K)

Think of a country and nation that you can't find anything to love. the culture is disgusting and poor, customs are all stink and suffocating, the smell of pure socks mixed with brain-fucking cheap propaganda in the guise of the historical "baath and islamic age" told in school. The trauma they went through with their meeting with the world outside the hell called Iraq, where the mind is imprisoned, where an imposing, rote, paranoid, monotonous, deprived of quality and mind, and false education curriculum has been imposed since elementary school, in fact nothing works as they impose on them, and that "Arabs are an honorable people." The fascination with the fact that the world doesn't give a fuck about them or even disgusted them after the lie of "they are a nation", and the fact that the society they belong to is disgusted and hated by foreigners everywhere, the fact that even disgusting iranians spit in the face of Arabs everywhere, They lick European ass, They lick American ass too. This nation only licks the ass of others, tries to make themselves accepted, it is the most fucked up nation of the world, which is stuck between Arabism and the modern world.

The problem is not in the dictatorship like they said, but in the low iq people and the resulting mismanagement.
In fascist Germany and the Japanese empire, the people were happy with their life.
No matter what management or economic system is applied in the shitholes, the result will not change - it is the genetics of the individuals that make up the country

these mesopotamians were arabized then they were subjected to genetic genocide by making consanguineous marriages (about 1000 years)

We should commit genocide against them based on their iq score(very few of them can survive in this condition), and after we need to forbid consanguineous marriage, islam and speaking arabic

Attached: 1722.png (1181x714, 918.43K)

Attached: shroog gay.webm (576x1024, 2.14M)

Attached: shroog crazy.webm (720x404, 2.78M)

this is literally me when sana marin pisses on the street

youre the iraqianon i met yesterday arent u

what

i know thats u sa'ad

i would cut my vein and let the all blood poured if i was iraqi

dont do that sa'ad i need you for when i conquer mesopotamia during the nuclear war

Attached: 2346.jpg (651x1612, 517.85K)

>illegal second wives

the harem is back
ATATURK BTFO

Attached: 48396.png (901x793, 682.58K)

Attached: image_2022-06-01_193944681.png (350x350, 172.08K)

Stfu Christian fag. False flagging like this only makes the Ummah stronger

seethe muzzie pajeet

Attached: pajeet_eating_cow_dung.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

iraqis are pajeet are similar
no wonder they got each others back

Attached: iraqi.jpg (800x600, 87.67K)

There are actual, unironic satanists in Iraq (yazidi kurds). Those were regarded as unholy devil worshipers even by 15th century Russians.

tell me more

Spawn of millenia of rape by Turco-Mongols (Seljuqs, Ottomans, Afsharids, Mongol Ilkhanate, Jalayarids, Safavid Qizilbash Turkmen, Aq Qoyunlu, Qara Qoyunlu), Indo-Europeans (Persians, Armenians, Americans), Kavkazis (Georgians).

They are such a subhumans that both Armenians and Turks consider them filth and raped their ancestors. Assyrians, Armenians and Turks all consider Iraqis to be subhuman irredeemable filth.

Attached: shroog.png (960x643, 744.58K)