I was playing Stalker Anomaly all day and now I feel dizzy and nauseous. Does this happen in your cunt?

I was playing Stalker Anomaly all day and now I feel dizzy and nauseous. Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: file (5).png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

I learned how to open those doors with my gun but most of them have nothing behind

Attached: file (6).png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

nice blog faggot

Should I try it if I like all the vanilla games?
Anomaly always seemed a bit too milsim.

Sure they're good
(My fav is the Clear Sky even though people shit on it)

low blood pressure from sitting on your arse all day. get a grip.

No, I mean should try Anomaly?
I've beaten all three base games like 3 times each.

Been replaying CoP vanilla with Gunslinger, this is like the fifth time I replay CoP. I wish this mod was compatible with other mods

Attached: 3C1E3070-401F-4EF7-B842-75919D0FDEBB.jpg (1280x720, 176.61K)

Pressing g and dropping them inside the frame and door?

Oh, I misunderstood you.
Idk then, just try it

I played factorio for another 13 hours straight, now im going to go down to the turk shop and buy a pizza (banana, curry, chicken, and peanuts) and continue playing

>banana, curry, chicken, and peanuts
Please never mention this again or I'll send you a Tikkie for mental anguish.

Yep

I hate swedes so much it's unreal

Have you fellas tried GAMMA? It's like a Wabbajack (premade mod list) for Anomaly, it's very fun. 1.0 coming sometime this month.

Attached: Sans_titre.png (971x460, 560.69K)

Attached: 74b6cca0f8c1c81fd73c3e244cb2cc6f.jpg (624x1023, 63.29K)

I only eat one meal a day, but i support norwegian economy by drinking copious amount of pic related

Attached: orange-goldenberry.png (300x970, 248.38K)

Based. I always used to do that for doors I didn’t know the code.

I always saw that in stalker videos but never tried. Now i can do it as well :)

Base game is sort of shit, because it has plenty of artificial difficulty and convoluted mechanics (particularly with weapon fixing and cooking), which ends up lowering your immersion instead of increasing it (why the fuck does the tin kettle I use to cook cost an arm and a leg and only last for seven meals; why is every single gun I come across at 5-10% durability and only has a few bullets to its name; what is the point of the disassembly and cooking mechanics when it seems to be a profit loss when you actually use them; why do mutants have autoaim on their jumps and don't lose health through bleed despite running around riddled with bullets etc.), but that can be fixed through mods, and I'd say that the core of the mod is good. Worth a shot.

In retrospect, STALKER isn't so good.