Just dodged a draft by enrolling in industrial service agent program (산업기능요원)

>Just dodged a draft by enrolling in industrial service agent program (산업기능요원)
>Making $30k working as a frontend dev
Now I mandatorily have to work for this company as a frontend dev, Does this happen in your country?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXL7b4myik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

난 병역특례로 연봉 6천받으면서 3년보냄

Come to america yellow man

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXL7b4myik
why did you not do the draft and have hot and sexy BDSM relationships like most korean boys

부 럽 다!

But I need to brush up on My English. Immigration to the US requires 100 or higher score of TOEFL as a certificate of English proficiency.

Dude if you can speak to tards on Any Forums daily you dont have to worry about TOFEL

just be fat, lmao

Why not do mandatory service?
Or are you niggas in a war

How people in korea do not see the brutal inequality in forcing men into military service while women just don't have to do anything, i will never understand.

What framework do you use?

Sanctions are evil and North Koreans are heroes!

North Korea is treated wrongly!
And no war shall ever happen!

Never be a slave!

Attached: 8E31B997-EF7F-4575-B72C-17D47D15716F.jpg (1125x1687, 1.39M)

North Koreans are slaves, kinda like your people.

redpilled

> frontend dev
can't imagine anything more braindead and sovlless
we usually let women do that work since it requires 0 brainpower unlike the chad back-end devs

Vue 3

not a godtier full stack dev.
frontend devs admire you and backend devs are thankful that they don't have to deal with retards.

what is the "industrial service agent program", some way for Samsung to get free workers or something?

literally austria

Instead of slaving away as a military conscript, you work as a slave in a company that's in the defence industry.

For men 18+ theres 3 options here.
1. Army service
2. Civil service (ambulance, hospital or wheeer they might send you to)
3. exemption if disabled

Serve your country you faggot. Die a glorious death in battle defending south korea

>that's in the defence industry.
*strategically important industry

>some way for Samsung to get free workers or something?
Except it's "cheap workers" rather than "free workers", you're unironically correct.

Kek, this was the case until a little over a decade ago here as well. When they got rid of the conscription. Now they have reinstated it and are ramping it up to full scale in the upcoming years. Literally every man not born in the 90's and early 00's will have done conscription because of it.

we never got rid of it, there was a referendum in 2013, and almost 60% voted to keep it

how fat do you need to be to dodge the taiwan draft? asking for a friend

Attached: 1628381957982.jpg (425x474, 43.99K)