Twitter and Reddit are actually exploding over Swedengate

>Twitter and Reddit are actually exploding over Swedengate
Wtf? Sweden is not a Any Forums-specific meme? Why is this a legit controversy?

Attached: swedengate.png (1470x470, 374.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=schadenfreude&year_start=1800&year_end=2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up, squid

I wish it actually exploded and they all died lol

based anglo post

GET YOUR DISGUSTING KID OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

It's the other way around user. Everything on this board is imported from Twitter and Reddit, and dies here just as it dies there

You have to remember that the average person here could not even locate Sweden on a map, much less understand the concept of someone not stuffing their fat ass with food.
And of course all of the blacks here will desperately try to find anything to shit on white people. Yes, they are that pathetic and petty.

by here I mean America, where most of the "controversy" is happening.

Why are they so Hungary if they’re only a few hundred miles from Turkey?

They can’t eat that much Greece.
And Chile is too spicy

And they didn’t have anything to Sweden their food. Not even a Cuba sugar.

Maybe we can order Iraq of lamb Togo from that new restaurant. Just chew some Guam until it arrives.

Hey, Uganda Finnish that?

>schadenfreude
is it really now a word that english speakers now use?

It’s funny how the chimps turn any subject into muh racism

>Now
>books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=schadenfreude&year_start=1800&year_end=2019
They have used the term since 1980s

Attached: schadenfreude.png (1691x858, 52.7K)

fucking hell

The very existence of swedish culture is nativist and thus racist. they need to adopt a cosmopolitan and black-friendly culture, but without any appropriation.

>do some research Chud! don't believe everything you read fucking bigot!
>WOW, CHECK OUT THIS HECKIN' REDDIT POST DO SWEDES REALLY

Attached: soygimp.png (600x800, 34.42K)

Attached: 1623511697179.png (550x535, 206.67K)

:^[

it literally became a thing after swedish internet users confirmed this and defended it with some bullshit like not messing up the food plan of the child of other parents, or they only make enough food for dinner for their own family. no matter how you see it, its a disgusting and rude behavior.

>food plan of the child of other parents
Parents in Sweden make a regimented food plan for their children?

Swedes are bad hombres... dey be oppressin' us,,,,

you have to realize that Any Forums for a long time has been consumer of other websites memes, nothing originates here anymore. someone saw that meme on ticktock probably then posted here and you thought its an Any Forums thing but it was a thing outside already

The food plans are the work of communists.

I remember reading a bread by a swede about this a month or two ago.

>“The Swedish thinking goes like this: the other child (or the other family) may have plans for another kind of dinner, and you wouldn’t want to ruin the routine or preparations. I don’t think it is anything to do with not wanting to feed the other child or because it costs money or anything like that, it’s more to do with tradition and wanting to eat with your own family.”

Usually, it's seen as rude to feed you kid's friend dinner if they're expected to eat at home by their parents. Often times you have to call the kid's parents to notify them if they're eating at your place.

I've seen threads about Swedish non feeding guests at least a couple months ago, but they exploded over the last week

>"Come home for dinner, ok"
Do mothers not tell their children this in other countries?

Because to people on the internet, Sweden is a white utopia where everything is perfect. Their Scandinavian paradise where nothing bad happens and everyone is tall, smart, beautiful, and kind.
Then they find out that Swedes are arrogant, selfish misers and their fantasies fall apart.
Imagine a week visiting Japan and finding out it's not like their animes.
That's what nerds on the internet are experiencing right now about Sweden.

There is nothing to defend. Everyone wants their kids to come home by dinner time. It's literally the most normal thing in the world.

This isn't 2010. People have absolutely loathed Sweden on the internet for many years now. Especially after we didn't do lock downs and shit during covid. Reddit and twitter was especially pleased when a lot of people died here.

And nobody that actually think about concepts like "white utopia" would ever see Sweden as one kek.

I have never seen a white Swede

Attached: 1623850044653.jpg (2048x1798, 191.05K)

>Then they find out that Swedes are arrogant, selfish misers and their fantasies fall apart.
How is it arrogant or selfish for mothers to tell their kids to come home by dinner time?

>Sweden is a white utopia where everything is perfect
Nobody still thinks this after the great somali migration

Attached: 1272583646907.gif (730x413, 10.5K)

Not bad american man

Delusional. Keep victimizing yourself in your cushy country

According to some swede user there is a schizo swede user in their general who tried to make it a thing there for months, seems like he finally did it.

How about an orange one.

Attached: 1654036009381.png (591x584, 28.92K)

I don't care. Most countries are shat on or ignored on the internet. Just pointing out the objective fact that it has been almost a decade since what you're describing actually were relevant. And the change in opinion arguably happened for good reasons since a lot has gone to shit this last decade.

Swedes on the internet are either self hating and damage controlling nowadays and has been the case for a several years now.

Matbröderna kan inte sluta vinna!

Attached: 1654005021222.png (447x630, 478.9K)

What's Sweden gate. Seems only Amerimutt nigger subhumans are screeching over it. Amerimutts aren't human anyway. They can't even think. They are just cultureless bugs