Is clay face a good villain honestly?

Is clay face a good villain honestly?

Attached: 27F5FC34-8B1C-4BAE-A811-E41E625025FF.jpg (2762x2759, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQZcbANztwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck gayface

I like him. He's both a chameleon and someone who's a powerhouse that can walk the walk when needed, only beaten by Batman because Batman has special chemicals that stop him in his tracks.

good in what way?
he is an evil fuck
he has a memorable "power"
has fallacies and limitations to his powers
good backstory too
solid 7/10 for me

Attached: tistheseason.jpg (700x525, 188.04K)

hanky face is the superior villian

Attached: OIP - 2022-03-27T001642.751.jpg (468x355, 34.58K)

It would be cool as fuck if Reeves adapted him in a realistic way

>evil
Yeah I mean Matt Hagen seems to have always been a bad person he was breaking the law for Dagget to get the facial cream it’s unfortunate his face was fucked up but he was a huge narcissist

Shitty villain

Just started the animated series and holy shit, my childhood would have been so much more bearable if I ever watched it back then.
The clayface episodes are my favorite until now, next to the joker episode with the major kid

Better enjoy them cause he barely appears again. Such a great villain and they waste him.

Sorry to hear that user enjoy it it’s a fun show

He's pretty cool as a clay golem type creature but that's not who he is he's an actor who made it big by changing his facial appearance that's his special ability so it's not that impressive and not that villainous either so he's kind of lame in that regard so that's why he had to become an enormous monster to hide his appearance as a mediocre actor and villain no one would otherwise care about kind of meta I suppose.

I think he's really cool and he's the perfect enemy for batman the detective.
>something with Alfred seems off
>batshennanigans
>ofuckitsclayface.jpg
Fucking kino every time. Batmans only cool cause he's a rich guy who beats super powered fuckers on the regular. His street crime fighting is lame as fuck.

“herhheehehehrhehrheeh”

Attached: comm___game_over_toots_by_sonier103_d8m3drq-fullview.jpg (1024x850, 68.59K)

Yes, he just gets a bad rep for looking like a poo monster. He is one of my favorite Batman villians, only second to Riddler. His appearence in Akrham City had me fanboying to the point of making a soi face the entire time.

Clayface was decent enough, but Batman was such a dick to him in TAS.

“I want to help cure you, but I’ll stop anyone else’s attempt to do so”

Was clay face in the new Batman adventures a different character? He talks about “ripping off another joint” he sounds more like a thief which is what Matt Hagen was in the comics more of a petty criminal whereas clay face was an actor in the animated series initially despite being named Mathew and not Basil like the clay face in the comics who was an actor youtu.be/RQZcbANztwQ

The Thing vs. The Hulk
search it
enjoy

>yfw
I still have nightmares about THAT episode

Attached: 170443465.png (1696x946, 815.49K)

Can't believe no one brought up the Harley Quinn show. He was kino

Attached: MV5BYTVmYTA3MDYtZTVhOC00NWIwLTlhZDYtYmM1MDAwNmZiMzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc2NTEzMw@@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 1018.39K)

More clayface should've been gay like that version