Lula is preparing communist guerrilas to take over Brazil

If you think Brazil is not in ranger, think again, because there are communist guerrilas operating in our territory. Supported by Leonardo diCaprio, Lula and PT, they are cooperativa with groups like Sendero Luminoso, FARC and ELN to overthrown Bolsonaro and stablish a communist dictatorship in our country.

This is an international level threat and Any Forums anons must open their eyes and start a mobilization to protect Brazil from the communist menace and prevent Lula's elections. Remeber the Cambodian genocide, because the same thing is going to happend in Brazil If Lula gente elected.

LCP:

istoe.com.br/2158_O BRASIL TEM GUERRILHA/

defesanet.com.br/ghbr/noticia/43338/Woloszyn---LIGA-dos-CAMPONESES-POBRES-(LCP)--Uma-nova-guerrilha-ou-fato-para-desestabilizacao-politica/

canalrural.com.br/programas/informacao/mercado-e-cia/grupos-armados-rondonia/

MST:

pt.wikinews.org/wiki/Técnico_agrícola_diz_que_Movimento_dos_Sem_Terra_do_Brasil_recebe_treinamento_das_FARC

veja.abril.com.br/coluna/reinaldo/veja-3-o-manual-de-guerrilha-do-mst/

politica.estadao.com.br/noticias/geral,preso-lider-do-mst-suspeito-de-treinar-guerrilha,20020527p53021

Attached: !1amovsocialarma.jpg (554x551, 39.25K)

Attached: 1632329640797.png (568x437, 430.4K)

Any Forums

>/"pol/"

Based lvla. He has my vote.

Good, no war but class war. Your reactionary chud president has to go.

that's what you get for supporting russia

Didn't communists kill or deport like 1/3 of the population

Why are there so many unironic communists in Latin America? Spain seems to have a lot of them as well, why?

USSR was a degenerated workers state with ingrained bourgeois nationalism favoring the Russian ethnic group.

Thank you for the info, I'm financially supporting them now and will soon join them in their fight against imperialism.

High T

Natural reaction to US meddling in Latin America, all the CIA assassinations and government changes, Chile is a very good and known example.

But communists are worse than the CIA.

>favoring the Russian ethnic group.
Didn't russians suffer as much as every other ethnic group

good get fucked

>Leonardo diCaprio, Lula and PT
The coalition I didn't know I needed

>bourgeois nationalism
Didn't the USSR promote racemixing and resettlement of ethnic minorities in Russia
Leading to the noviop

All in the top positions were russians or russian jews. Also russians were given free housing in occupied areas were their goverment deported or killed thousands resisting their regime (Baltic state, Prussia and for somereason they deported tatars from Crimea)

Least schizophrenic brazilian.

based
kys dumb reactionary pos
communism WILL win, Lula WILL be our president, and yes, we WILL own guns

the average Bolsonaro supporter IS a dumb 60yo boomer with a beer belly who can't even walk for 10 minutes straight without losing their stink breath

BASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASED

Attached: alianza-768x463.png (768x463, 81.74K)

>communist guerrillas taking over Brazil
nothing wrong with this, based

I'm pro-communism but only regarding Brazil. I hope their guerrilla is successful

add Mark Ruffalo to the equation.

if you think this is not your problem remember that there are 200 million of Brazilians and because of communism they will be flooding your country soon

Well, ready to see thousands of dead commies. It is going to be hilarious.

Why is Chile the richest country in LATAM?

you confused the cause and the effect, retard.

>the incredible Hulk and probably the other avengers side with the communists
Cuckonaro stands no chance

Don't forget the Ghost of Kiev