Will I find a nice wife to marry and take home if I venture into rural India?

Will I find a nice wife to marry and take home if I venture into rural India?

Attached: 5b65ccbd0214e2b7aaeaf48549a297b8--british-english-british-colonial.jpg (600x463, 54.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-feel-like-a-god-from-dating-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're white you you will find tons of women. Women here love white boys for some reason.

PSA: If you reply to this thread you are a cuck

Specially in Rural Hariyana most sexy, slutty, open minded liberal gals in entire cunt can't suffer in Hariynavi villages as a yt boi.

You're an idiot if you think that the average, lower- to middle-class Indian woman--especially a woman from a rural background--has any outstanding interest in White men. The only Indian women who do sometimes date foreigners are predominately middle- to upper-middle-class, because they're the only ones who have the financial and social independence needed to break societal conventions.

No. You can meet Western-minded women for dating and casual sex in large cities. You might get some additional attention in bars and on dating applications for being White. However, you will not score substantially out of your league. If you cannot carry a conversation and have no sense of humor, most girls will lose interest in you very quickly. Being White is basically a glorified ice-breaker. It is a significant advantage. But if you're a loser at home, you'll be a loser here, too. Go to SEA if you want girls to chimp out and lick the ground because you're White.

Village girls are usually supervised by their parents and live in close-knit communities. If a neighbor--or a person in an adjacent village--saw a young woman walking around or talking to a foreigner, her family would be promptly informed. They would almost certainly sperg and, in a best-case scenario, order her back home.

>Haryaniv village
I know what you did?

>If you cannot carry a conversation and have no sense of humor, most girls will lose interest in you very quickly. Being White is basically a glorified ice-breaker. It is a significant advantage.
Sounds good, I do well with women back here and in Europe, I just wonder how it'd be meeting Indian women. How much of a barrier will language realistically be out in rural areas?
As for SEA I have no interest in them whatsoever

>I just wonder how it'd be meeting Indian women
Some Indian women are genuine White fetishists, but most have never dated a foreigner (and never will). However, I would say that a significant number of middle- and upper-middle-class Indian women are not inherently opposed to dating or sleeping with a White man, provided that you appeal to them physically and socially.

How it goes just depends on you (and her). White people attract additional attention here, from men and women alike. But India is also a very conservative society. Younger women often live with their parents, and many less-expensive hotels do not allow unmarried couples. Even girls who genuinely just want to fuck will immediately un-match you if you're too straightforward about wanting to have sex--unless, of course, you're so good-looking that the same strategy would work at home.

To be frank, the one big advantage you have--exoticness aside--is that Westernized women who want to have casual sex view White dudes as "safe" bets compared to Indian men. A lot of girls are--for legitimate reasons--afraid that Indian dudes will LARP as liberal and then go fucking nuts after getting any action, becoming hyper-possessive or just gossiping about how they got laid incessantly

kek my cousin sister ran away with a white guy 2 years ago. The guy came in as a social worker from some non- profit organization to a local school nearby where my cousin was worked as english teacher for grade 1 students. Guess what, all this shit took place on fucking village where she stayed. Now we don't even where she is. She does contact our distant relatives to let us know that she is happy with the guy.

Lol

my uncle was born in british india my aunt still takes yearly trips there

Attached: 6cd.png (1062x763, 225.33K)

There are barely any White people in India. I can't remember the exact number, but there are only a couple hundred-thousand Westerners actually residing here on a regular basis. Of those couple-hundred thousand, a significant percentage are embassy staff and support who are already married and have families.

Indians elope with Indians of the same ethnicity, religion, and caste far more often than they elope with foreigners.

I hope you get gangraped by Indian bvlls.

qz.com/india/951652/i-almost-feel-like-a-god-from-dating-to-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/

>But India is also a very conservative society. Younger women often live with their parents, and many less-expensive hotels do not allow unmarried couples. Even girls who genuinely just want to fuck will immediately un-match you if you're too straightforward about wanting to have sex
I really like the sound of this to be honest, I'm not looking for casual sex mainly though. I've already been through the phase of shagging around and multiple partners back here. I'd like to find someone long term with a good family and principles, seems like it's quite difficult to gain the trust of the wider family group.

Nice headline. If you actually read the article, there is only one sentence that has any mention of dating:
>They report being ushered into nightclubs and concerts and, according to one 20-something American man living in Bangalore, receive a lot of positive attention on dating apps like Tinder.
>according to one 20-something American man

What a robust sample size.

I once did the Spiti Valley Loop with a White American guy who had Tinder downloaded. He told me he wasn't having any luck meeting women. I guess I should write an article saying, "I feel like an outcast: White men are ostracized in India."

Also, this is literally Indians' own fault. I've seen nightclubs in HKV and Mumbai aggressively decline affluent Indian men for "wearing chappals" or "short pants" while ushering in White hippies dressed in literal rags. There are a handful of bars and nightclubs in Delhi that actually pay event organizers to scour hostels for foreign tourists. The tourists are then incentivized to "party," with the bar or nightclub giving Y.T. unlimited free drinks just to show up and exist.

In certain cities you might, in rural areas you'll get lynched.

Are whites easier to scam or do they think they give their clubs a better vibe or some shit

Which cities? I want a nice girl with good values rather than a slag
Would their family in a rural area ever come round to the idea of them marrying a foreigner if I were to play my cards right?

It's probably a perception of wealth or status/exotic appeal as they act in China etc, white monkeys to be used

Better vibe.

For context, I am White. I personally know people who contract with nightlife venues in Delhi. Bars and clubs have two primary reasons for incentivizing foreign patrons:
>1. They think that having White people makes them look more "international," and will therefore draw in a more affluent clientele; and
>2. They think that having White women will draw in thirsty Indian men.

These are literally the only reasons. They give away thousands of rupees in shots, beer, and champagne. It's legitimately ridiculous. I've been invited to these venues only to have my (male) Indian friends turned away at the door.

>Which cities? I want a nice girl with good values rather than a slag
A "nice" girl with "good values" by Indian standards would never be a girl who marries a foreign man. White people are not considered marriage material.

>Would their family in a rural area ever come round to the idea of them marrying a foreigner if I were to play my cards right?
Indians have unique personalities and family dynamics. Some families would be okay--more or less--with their son or daughter marrying a foreigner. Lower-class persons might view a foreign passport as their ticket to unexpected wealth, whereas financially stable parents might be willing to forgo cultural norms to keep their child happy.

In general, Christians will have less of a problem with their children marrying "out," provided that you are either religious or culturally Christian. However, middle-class and upper-middle-class Indian families will not accept you if you're not at least university-educated. If you're a truck driver earning $100,000 per year, you will still be laughed out of the door. Status matters a lot in India; marrying a Westerner is taboo, and marrying an uneducated Westerner would be doubly so.