Can it be adapted?

can it be adapted?

Attached: 61WThQjTzPL.jpg (1600x2400, 110.02K)

Um, it’s called reality.

Him seething over south park having him fuck a tranny was funny

Dawkins has already expressed regret for his militant atheism and has confessed to the good that religion has done to steer the morality of society. He also admits that humanity has innate spirituality and a desire to connect to higher powers. They'd have to include that in the screenplay to be accurate.

I'm tired of all of the snide British atheists bemoaning the fact that society has gone down the road they themselves paved.

Already has been

Attached: FJqq-ijXIAMGKtJ.jpg (1242x687, 100.5K)

Yes
Btw as a parenthetical, people love to say “think of all the religous wars that have happened and all the people that died from religion” think of all the people who died in secular wars. Wars for land or because of contention… science helped war become so horrifying beyond our wildest dreams. A gothic warrior could never imagine the destruction that mankind would make through pure unrestrained technological advancement.

he also lashes at troons constantly on twitter

>he goes after the only okay edgy topic, supported by Netflix and Warner Brothers
wow what a badass

Why people still posting this garbage? New atheism failed, get over it, it was a failure, atheist don't reproduce, religious people do, by atheist standards atheists are a genetic failure for failing to reproduce and losing the natural selection battle

religion is a scam designed to make money

This but also make sure to buy all the books from the atheist legends and pay to see them speak

I actually agree, that's why I'm a deist, and I believe the atheist-religious debate is hot garbage

every teen has an ashiest phase

>Oi mate?! don't ya understand that gods a delushun? mate I 'ate to tell ya but wot ya need to do is find a bloke and fook his brains out and have no children
Did atheists really find this guy appealing?

Attached: 00882ed7af.jpg (300x225, 15.66K)

Pop science aside he is actually a pretty fucking good scientist and teacher, his mentor was the legendary Nikolaas Tinbergen

>Uhm, God doesn't exist, now support Dubya's illegal wars and the consolidation of american hegemony and surveillance state

Attached: 12342134.jpg (1280x1669, 93.34K)

Nietzche figured this shit out 200 years ago

>pretending to care about war crimes when you cheer on arab terrorists everyday

it is honestly all so tiring, leftism got stolen by he trannies and right wing got stolen by ben shappiro and alabama incest babies
so tiresome, humanity is truly a fucking plague, i'm convinced beauty can only be find in nature and if you find beauty in a human work is because it was inspired by nature in the first place

baest