Does this habben in you're a cunt?

does this habben in you're a cunt?

Attached: 1654077787468.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

I have no idea what she just said

Isn't it people with children who immediately regret it when they realise they'll be wasting the next 18 years of their lives?

yes, very often, people having kids is rather rare honestly
i've almost never seen people have kids intentionally

damn bro, we're probably both accidents

I know a guy from highschool who "disappeared" in thailand after one year of raising a kid he didn't want. I unironically expect this to become endemic among white guys who get girls pregnant by accident in the future.

Then why would people gave multiple children
Yes

nope, i come from a religious family, but those are like 1%

>nope, i come from a religious family
I wish I did at times

Breeding is cringe

Women really do be grinding to spend the last 40 years of their lives alone and miserable lol

I want to drink her urine

This, so much this

i grew up with a multi-generation family on a large rural estate thinking that is the life standard
when someone in school told me first time they don't believe catholicism i was seriously freaked out

>those eyes

Attached: descarga62.webm (320x568, 1.73M)

Whores until their looks fade and they need to settle down

it happens but a minority since majority of the population still believes about the traditional phases of life (study, graduate, work, marry, have kids)

This bitch looks insane. It is a good thing she is not having kids. If you are on antidepressants you should not have kids

>i grew up with a multi-generation family on a large rural estate
luckyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: waging in the first world.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

Yes because there is no future for this country, not because of some child hating cope

I remember as a teenager when I would also imagine scenarios in which I would debate ficticious personifications of things I do not like or disagree with and gloriously btfo them(or so i thought)
But i was also self aware/not retarded enough to literally act it out while recording myself and then also post it online for others to see

you are wrong, everyone should be having kids, even if they are drugged up idiots
shitty manpower is better than none

Begging all these creatures to just start exercising

She's gonna die sad and alone