Holy fucking KINO

The Halo show is great

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-27 011159.jpg (1920x949, 282.16K)

No but we're all watching the shit outta episode 2

>no Sergent Johnson
Not watching and no race swapping other characters doesn't count.

A lot of characters seemed weightless. The elites and Spartans jumping around looked like floaty action figures rather than hulking monsters.

Dr Halsey being Miranda's mother was an unnecessary plot change. It gives the impression that Miranda is an officer due to nepotism. Those are the only nits I can pick

buy an ad nigger

I have zero hopes or any amount of real emotional connection to any media products at this point so I was able to enjoy it, although, if mc doesn't start wearing his helmet 95% of the time I will stop watching. He looks fucking weird without the helmet. Like the suit just looks way to big and stupid when the helmet is not there.

The first episode was surprisingly decent (given that I did expect it to be total shit). Some things I didn't like were they probably show Chief's face a bit too much, which feels sort of sacrilegious if you're a fan of the games (though I do like why he took off his helmet) but I understand this is a new canon so whatever. Why did the artifact respond to Chief? Is he some chosen one or is it just because forerunner tech responds to humans?

>Dr Halsey being Miranda's mother was an unnecessary plot change. It gives the impression that Miranda is an officer due to nepotism. Those are the only nits I can pick

Attached: sosososo.jpg (360x450, 22.11K)

Garbage show for big faggots.

Hopefully they are keeping with humans being descendants of forerunners. A reason wasn't given in the first episode.

Wonder why the Youtube reviewers hated it. Maybe it goes to shit in episode 2?

Who asked lol

Well fuck me just looked it up, that that's original lore right there

They made Dr. Halsey hot. I like it.

I liked ep1 save for the charachteriation of master chief.
Master chief doesnt and shouldnt be a charachter in universe hes a firce of nature

>Dr Halsey being Miranda's mother was an unnecessary plot change
This really made me scratch my head. Fucking why

Tfw you think this was a recent change when in fact it was canon all along and nobody remembered

Attached: 010963A_JRKM_18_ALL_EN_71_L.jpg (300x250, 35.48K)

because they used alien shit to make the spartans.

I actually don't comprehend how people could like this show
one of the most half-baked, bland, and soulless pieces of media I have ever set my eyes on

It's trash.

>Dr Halsey being Miranda's mother was an unnecessary plot change. It gives the impression that Miranda is an officer due to nepotism. Those are the only nits I can pick

Lmao she is in the original novels