Germanics have a rich tradition of poetry, the Germanic hero myth, sagas, rich mythology, etc

>Germanics have a rich tradition of poetry, the Germanic hero myth, sagas, rich mythology, etc...
>Slavs have.... ?

Attached: 3463457.jpg (972x940, 196.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp9hwjdPKvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

witcher

You're also a slav

I am GREEK

she is hot

you tell me the first slavic mathematician or philosopher or the first slavic literature

we have rich demonology/mythology
rich literature
rich poetry

the same shit but basically: they forgor

Hinduism, slavs created vedic religion

>>Slavs have....
....been breeding Germanics.

Slavs have: poverty, autism, low iq, alcoholic issues, collapsing countries

>we have rich demonology/mythology
What's the Slavic Poetic Edda?

forgetting disregard for their own lives.
youtube.com/watch?v=hp9hwjdPKvc

did you know that Vampires come from slavic mythology?

One of the earliest is The Tale of Igor's Campaign, I don't think there are as many bogatyr stories in the East as there are knight stories in the West but there definitely are some. The problem is that you're comparing Russia to countries like France, Germany, and England that all descend from heroic cultures like the Romans and the Greeks. They have The Nibelungenlied, The Hildebrandslied, The Song of Roland, The Arthurian Cycle, etc, which single-handedly mogs the entire rest of the world. You could say the same about the Persians and Japanese even though the Shahnameh and the Tale of the Heike were really good.
>t. poetic epic expert

Attached: 08ace34394b605b767f5f4474a46251a.jpg (900x1449, 258.46K)

All the epics you listed are Germanic

it's funny that we had the original word "wÄ…pierz" and then the english name "vampire" replaced it and now we have "wampir"

It's vampir in South Slavic

Russia has a great artistic and philosophical tradition, you are ignorant if you think not.

talking about it
slavs consider rus people slavs? what are they? norse? finno ugric? I thought the rus in russian were slavs

Angelic women

>I'M SO HECKING UNWHOLESOMELY SAD !
Bravo Russia

We descend from Romans and Greeks? Ever heard of Arminius and how we were never conquered?

"Slavs" is a worthless grouping because theres Russians aka the only relevant slavs, then theres a bunch of helpless buck broken bitches like poles, ukrainians, etc

Anyways Russians are better than Germans at literature, their culture is meh, their warriors are S-tier, and theyre good at science

Would make an alliance with/10

t. russki with vpn
russia is prehistorical grug without an ounce of literature, or documentation until the 1700s.

The "Slavs" is a relevant grouping in the context of OP's question because Slavic tribes share the common descent and mythology which is what these epic poems pertain to so f.e. Beowulf was written by Anglo-Saxons yet it's about a Swedish warrior in Denmark because all of these comprise the so called Germanic peoples.

Nikolai Tesla was Slav. Without him, there would be no lightbulb

>how we were never conquered?
would you call napoleon a conquest?

Attached: nap.png (2293x1512, 1.01M)

Isn't the Witcher is basically ripped off from Solom Kane and Elric of Melribone?

I didn't know about this tale of Igor though, despite knowing about the opera
I'll see if I can find a copy

Conquered in the sense of conquered for more than a few years.
Napoleons arse was kicked 3 years later