Why isn't there a good Nightmare without her in it?

Why isn't there a good Nightmare without her in it?

You could feel the nosedive in quality the second 4 starts.

Attached: 1073430_1342092709481_full.jpg (750x405, 49.12K)

2 is great homokino
4 is solid
6 is Lychian

4 is the best one. All the ones you like are shit. I haven't seen any of them btw.

based

part 2 is the best and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

4 had good visuals and develops the dream warrior skills introduced in 3, but suffers from the loss of arquette. the new protagonist just isn't as interesting

I can forgive 2tards because I forgot a good portion of that movie (although I remember not liking it for good reasons), however 4 fanboys are inexcusable.
>Wreck the point of 3 entirely
>That nonsensical revival
>ZERO (0) likeable new characters with Alice being mediocre at best
>Cheap effects
>5 times more plotholes than the movies usually have
>le power of friendship ending
>Freddy can't look in mirrors because...j-just because okay?! We're out of time and budget!

are we all agreed no one likes 5 or 6 though?

This girl and jennifer connelly (80s) are like the only retro actress that looked attractive young even into current standards.

Freddy's Gay is a masterwork

i want to kiss Nancy on the cheek

Buttcheek

>inb4 that one user posts the pic of Nancy making out with her mom
What did Wes Craven mean by that anyway?

Here's my rankings

>6
>6 is Lychian

I don't get it. I watched as a kid on the cinema and even then I thought it was shit. I rewatched it some nights ago and is abysmal how bad it is.

I had a crush on Maggie from Freddy's Dead because she reminded me of my Babysitter.

1 and 3 are the best, but the others are still good, especially 4. Alice is a great final girl who goes from weak to badass. It's a horror movie, so there's not a lot of time for character development, but she stands out over any other character in the franchise besides Nancy and any character from a Friday the 13th movie. Plus nearly all the kills and set design are creative as hell and it's worth watching the movies for that alone.

Attached: Fred and Alice.png (689x386, 141.33K)

Reminder that just a few years after NoES, Heather had to shill Batman merch just to afford a hot meal.

Attached: 1620442356287.jpg (1600x698, 273.41K)

What did she do with her first paycheck?

She was on a sitcom from 87-90, so I don't think she was hurting for money.

Attached: Just the Ten of Us.jpg (440x550, 32.42K)

I have literally never heard of this show. Face it, hot meals for Heather were few and far inbetween.

You can choose only one.

Attached: Nancy-Heather.png (1907x462, 1.19M)