They are unironically finished. It's over. Swedengate has destroyed their reputation forever

They are unironically finished. It's over. Swedengate has destroyed their reputation forever.

Attached: Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1.17K)

I quite enjoy this. Fortunately their autistic psycho culture will be destroyed by middle eastern one. Future Swedes will be known for their hospitality.

Reputation of Captain Sweden is forever tainted

Attached: img-602f975c55ea21478e28674292bc0f8d.jpg (450x338, 24.66K)

I wish, but this dumb meme will just land on its head.

Finnish culture is literally just Swedish culture with some small modifications lol

Why are swedes so soulless

It's all true now please stop coming to this horrible country

It's over

Attached: khcezd.jpg (1080x2197, 362.56K)

>with some small modifications
Being Europe's leader in culturally enriched hand grenade attacks isn't a small modification, Sven

sweden is OFFICIALLY cancelled

is it true swedish homes have designated waiting rooms where they lock their guests in while they serve dinner?

>dinner food autism
>muh slavery

I think they switched to knives instead. Seems more effective.

Attached: 0nkoonzgc0k31 (1).png (4392x2736, 998.8K)

Cool now show the rape statistics

Pretty sure those are because of other cultures taken over ours. Though your throwing stones in a glass house.

I dont understand swedengate, i thought it was about them being autistic and rude but when I look at twitter it's all about racism

Good to know,i hate them

I assume it's bot spam

>but accept food when it's offered to you
Swedes dont do this

That's always the case with black people. Something happens. Then looting. Then you have fat women standing on the hood of cars twerking and nobody knows what's going on anymore.

That's just basketball Americans making everything about themselves, like always.

stop talking about us, its annoying. let me feel irrelevant again

Fucking niggers talking about feeding guest while they can't even feed themselves lmao

Everything is about racism these days