Britain is to America what Greece was to Rome

Britain is to America what Greece was to Rome.

Attached: British pepe.png (328x309, 44.97K)

I don't get it

I get it

Ouch.

W. Europe as a whole is I think

deep

Kinda but not quite.
The Romans looked up to the ancient Greeks but were not Greek themselves.
The people who were to create the United States were Brits who hated the old country

britain and america are one geopolitical entity larping as mutually independent
pull back the curtain and an anglo-american hand is behind every event of note in modern history

If you look at the architecture of America it could be argued they owe the Romans some respect too

their bitch?

Romans didn't like Greeks

Romans liked Greek culture and took it for themselves. Greek slaves where more highly regarded, used as teachers and treated better (with a higher chance of being freed at the end of their use). But they were still subjects. For most of Rome's history, only the italic peoples were automatically considered full fledged citizens

they hated the fact that they still had to support the old country despite being flush with resources and manpower of their own. it's like when you become an adult but your mom still makes you celebrate your birthday.

This is true

romans invaded greece.

america has not actually invaded britain (yet).

also greeks ended up ruling half the roman empire which became the only extant part of the roman empire

again no parallel with britain and america (other than arguing that america now rules part of the british empire or something like that)

Europe is Greece but Rome is Russia

We're not gonna invade you, but in due time Britain will continue to live and march on as a US state.

Every Roman Emperor and philosopher would quote the Greek philosophers
The western world has been downstream from American culture for decades so in a sense they invaded us lol

i'd be really happy with this.
mostly because it would allow me to fuck off from this dreadful island and go live in old dixie land.
no but greece was like actually invaded by romans.

also this:

We are a satellite state to the US and have been since 1956, when we changed our foreign policy due to American pressure, which is literally the definition of a satellite state

so more homosexual?

>no but greece was like actually invaded by romans
Sure but the Greeks were invading each other's states for centuries too. My point is they adopted much of Hellenic culture rather than replace it with their own

Checked
Russia owes a lot to Greece too

America is the Britain of Europe.

Attached: 1617052379178.jpg (772x900, 282.28K)