What about Algeria?

Attached: index.png (108x72, 631)

Should've been fully colonised and bred into a muttified race by the French.

>indian flag
why are they such cocksuckers for the eurpeans

i was watching tour videos from there yesterday and they honestly seem bro tier

Attached: My french sista.png (336x397, 31.5K)

24% european isn't surprising for a nafri. all my family are tunisians with no outside mixes and my haplogroup is north african yet i got 32% european, the algorithm for dna tests don't work with us

Attached: dna.jpg (575x960, 59.94K)

Why do you say that? Seems like they're working perfectly

go back wy*tboy

because the algorithm mixes berber with iberian that's why everyone gets over 15% iberian input

you HAVE to go back

Hello, fellow biggest country in their respective country.

They're pretty cool contrarily to what most people here say and they're developing despite all the shit that happened in the previous decades and they have from far the highest gdp of all Africa.
There are diverse architectures and landscapes but like in Paris, big cities aren't very clean.

Paris is pretty good compared to Algiers desu, we really should change the Capital and build it right this time.

>we really should change the Capital and build it right this time.
It's a good investment, most of our international tourism come to paris except for some dutch & other who comes to our beach during summer.
Much like UAE became known everywhere for building Dubai, investing in city building/renovation is a costly but good project that attract a lot of tourism if well executed...

im so sorry

Grandmother raped by a frenchman. Damn

Looks like a cool place to travel imho

Attached: 281439454_1213174969500272_8242525471043795564_n.jpg (681x851, 100.98K)

one of the few places outside oman with a sizeable ibadi pop

Could be a decent country if their government wasn't hilariously incompetent. It's an interesting place nonetheless with beautiful nature. There aren't any here I don't think

worst of the worst

why, is this obsession about genetics and stuff u can't contrll a thing irl too, arabs seem more obsessed with it than even Any Forums tards, what does my genetic have to do with anything i face irl. I'm really good looking by any standards on existence and i'm 196cm + good education