Bong bros, what went wrong?

Bong bros, what went wrong?

Attached: 5364.jpg (960x684, 180.85K)

pretty sure it has something to do with the austerity policy under david cameron.

we are thirdie bvlls now

I'm so glad the EU is finally collapsing.

i am greek

brexit means brexit

simple as.

>2007-15

serves them right, they trusted the tories!

Thatcherism is a hell of a drug

VGH
central european wage growth

Thatcher saved the UK from much worse.

Can we join in the EU and be like Poland too?

Are there actual social democrats in the UK that aren't like 90 years old and senile, or immigrants?

>rely on mass immigration for cheap labour
>wonder why wages don't go up
Are people really this dumb?

>Thatcher saved the UK from much worse.
What did she do?

sure why not

thats what happens when you have a woman in charge, same could be said about woman righters, a man would never write a stupid book like atlas shrugged or the fountainhead.

Closed inefficient nationalized companies that were basically functioning as gibs for their workers. Without those closures, the British state would have been bankrupt decades ago.

>acting as gibs for their workers
thats half the benefit of national industries, lolbertarian cucks really think everything is about gdp go up.

I could argue with you about economics, but I'll rebut your post with one word: USA. The average worker in the US has a better quality of life than most Europeans. Yet the US has low taxes, very little gibs and no nationalized industries.

>2007-2015

Our wage growth was above and beyond most of Europe from 1999 to 2006, so there’s your answer.

most charts i saw put nordic countries above the US in quality of life, and even then you cant really quantity quality of life.

Those are propaganda. We're poorer than Mississippi and quality of life can only go so high anyway if it's cold for like half of the year.

you dont suffer in sweden, liar.

>What a tory government does to mfer

Vote the cunts out.