The simple thought or possibility of unification scares Japanese and Chinese and gives them nightmares. Not even joking...

The simple thought or possibility of unification scares Japanese and Chinese and gives them nightmares. Not even joking. Why does this happen?

Attached: 2820186C-BEFB-4BC8-BF24-FC664D0ECDE3.jpg (413x417, 51.66K)

Won't happen unfortunately.
The South Korean economy will collapse considering they will now have to care for and integrate 25 million third worlders, there would be a massive migration crisis to the south, the healthcare and benefits system would be overloaded.

No one care about korea and taiwan is about to surpass Korean economy this year.
Korea was kicked out from supply chain of semiconductor and useless now

Cope

why tf would either south korea or north korea want this?

Doesn't SK have a rainy day fund when that eventually happens? If anything, it's China that is keeping NK alive.

Chinese support = Poor as shit
American support = Rich as shit

You’re an idiot if you think N. Koreans won’t be able to integrate quickly. N. Korea also has 12 trillion in natural resources and one of the best armies in the world.

how long should it take for the division to actually create two different nations?

We Germans talk out of experience when we say reunification would be a massive, perhaps even insurmountable, task for Korea. We’re still struggling with our reunification process, but Korea‘s situation is 100x as bad and has been going on for almost twice as long now. Sure, there’s a lot of potential in this, but you absolutely can’t just add their populations or something and expect them to suddenly level up.

Place North Korea under a transitional government and unify once living standards improve.

For this and they have low birth rates
Most North Koreans hate China and Japan. South Koreans are the same way they literally said they would support the north if it got into war with either China or Japan

South Korea is ended
Taiwan is ink8mrm

Attached: 18A5EDEE-F731-40F4-8711-CFD51E3A4F61.jpg (522x1153, 324.54K)

wrong.
just keep them as two separate countries, except the norf is essentially run by the south with a gradual aim of reintegration, don't immediately allow freedom of movement - or only allow it under specific circumstances.

i reckon its just the thing the south korean economy needs:
fuck loads of minerals
fuck loads of low wage workers who will breed like rabbits with growing prosperity
a literal colony on their door step

Korea isn’t Germany. There is no such thing as individuality in East Asia. North Koreas will conform easily and work blue collar jobs. They have trillions of dollars in natural resources, they will be exactly like the south in 10 years after unification happens

Approximately 70 years, given how basic North Korean vocabulary is now completely foreign in South Korea.

I think you‘re being too optimistic, but well, not like we can settle this beyond estimating on a Bhutanese knitting forum

>given how basic North Korean vocabulary is now completely foreign in South Korea.
you don’t speak Korean and you’re repeating points you hear from western media. North Koreans is more formal than the south, they speak the exact same language and understand each other. You’re very retarded

This. just don't give them freedom of movement straight away. instead just invest like crazy in DPRK.

so much money to be made: improving roads, cheap factories right on China and Japan's door step.
There are even functions of the DPRK economy which are probably high value: the United Korean Republic could be a fucking first class supplier of arms; of cybersecurity software etc etc

if i were a south korean i'd be up for it.

Be day dreaming.

North Korea is nothing but a puppet states of china. Also they has nuke.

It means they will no reason to units as under the South Korea.

Unification of Korea is only happned when South Korea became communists and be under the North Korea. Or south did war against north and destroy the kim family

Or else north has no any reason to be under the south since they has nuke.

I suppose you speak Korean, have been to the DPRK and were allowed to converse with the locals there.

Chinks and Nips fear the Hwarang

I am Korean myself. I spoke to North Korean students in Switzerland and they spoke the same Korean South Koreans speak without the English phrases. The Korean is just more pure and clear

>The simple thought or possibility of unification scares Japanese and Chinese and gives them nightmares
Except it doesn't? Economic cost of reunification is hilariously high.

Tell me what is actual reason north would be under the South Korea? What far?

Since they has nuke, just offcouse just want South Korean to be under the North Korea by backing up of approval of china.

North kim family has no any reason to be under the south.