Chud bros.... We did it.... AGAIN

VGH... REPVBLIC OF CHVD.....
I KNEEL...

Attached: 1654082121.jpg (850x850, 36.79K)

is that good?

Attached: 1645912580239.webm (1084x1080, 2.77M)

>73% of males in 20 voted for chud right wing party
>60% of females in 20 voted for feminist left wing party

How to crash a country by not having babies 101

Attached: 1654080355.png (679x451, 363.83K)

>Gyeonggi
>Sejong
>Daejeon
아직 개표 안 끝났다 게이야

Whats chud about the ppp?

Thats how i want to go

Just go to shows Christianity have no place in east asia

Attached: Screenshots_2022-05-14-20-59-39.png (555x416, 300.32K)

behavorial sink irl

Lee Junseok supports Ukraine, Hong Kong and other current thing, which makes PPP unironically based in this country.

Korean women get the rope

same

What are their policies for korea? Anything to prevent demographic collapse? Or will they just fix it via immigration? What about pollution? Its fucking horrible compared to europe.

>red for right wing and blue for left-wing
Wow that's another level of americanization

Aren't all of your presidents actual cultists and shit

Their policies for Korea
>Disbanding the ministry of women cause they think they are wasting tax money and contaminating the country with radical feminism
>Anti communism, Anti China, Anti North Korea
>Pro America, Pro Japan

>Or will they just fix it via immigration?
Basically, yes. Lefties are anti-immigration and conservatives are pro-immigration in South Korea.

Yoon is going to establish department of immigration, replacing current Korea Immigration Service (lit. Headquarter of Immigration Policy in Korean)

Ah, they're anti-feminist instead.

Yeah but what about what I asked? Can you expand on them please? Im a huge korea nerd.

Ugh its going to get cringe but at least you'll live confortably

>Pro Japan
Why

Uuhhhhhh... Bros...?

Attached: 1654084240.jpg (850x852, 45.81K)

Cute

>Lefties are anti-immigration and conservatives are pro-immigration in South Korea
How does this even work

Americans want Japan and South Korea to get along. Seriously. that's the reason conservatives are pro-Japan.

Kinda makes sense since Abe Shinzo is now gone (which would save Yoon's face in case of rapprochement) and China is getting aggressive

Leftism is almost always nationalistic outside of the west, especially in the cases of former collonies.

I mean they should get along regardless US pressure or not.

전라도는 그냥 독립해라 씨발 빨갱이 새끼들

Korean woman...

Democratic Party of Korea has been and is staunch nationalist because of influence of post-colonialism. (Keep in mind that South Korea was a poor, third world country until recently)

Leftists believes mass immigration will 'replace' Korean population and pro-immigration agenda harms labor is pushed by conservatives to counter pro-labor agenda.

Meanwhile, Chaebols and businesses want cheap labor force and thus conservatives are pro-immigration.

>Abe Shinzo
*Shinzo Abe

>Leftists believes mass immigration will 'replace' Korean population and pro-immigration agenda harms labor is pushed by conservatives to counter pro-labor agenda.
holy shit
a left wing party that is actually based

Attached: 9D0CC90D-DD05-4222-B2D6-F6CC101B889E.jpg (593x604, 79.79K)

>pro-immigration agenda harms labor is pushed by conservatives to counter pro-labor agenda.

*pro-immigration agenda itself is pushed by conservatives to counter pro-labor agenda.

I really messed up this sentence to the point it became incomprehensible.

>Holy shit based
At the same time they're against Xenophobia and discrimination, and conservatives are against anti-discrimination law.

They're not coherent on the issue. fucking contrarians.