Ask swedes anything

Ask swedes anything.

This thread is created to combat misinformation about Sweden. After the fake Swedengate controversy, we give our guests food, we need to be more transparent and inform the international community about the truth about Sweden.

So ask away in order to get the truth about Sweden.

Attached: sverige.gif (507x729, 63.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

republik.ch/2020/01/31/nils-melzer-about-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are swedes taught in school about their role in europe

We are neutral and good basically, except for when we was a moncarchy.

What did Swedish soldiers do in Afghanistan?

Why does Sweden torture journalists?

republik.ch/2020/01/31/nils-melzer-about-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange

Why does your country look like a penis on the map?

Why did Sweden sell weapons to Saudi Arabia and why did Swedish weapons end up in the hands of ISIS?

>money
>coincidence

What do you think about us? :-D
also god bless retards who fell for that one image

I brought a sandwich with me while visiting my Swedish friend but his parents confiscated it.

greatest ally

dont care. didnt ask. plus your black

reparations for everything we gave you

Thoughts? Ideas?

Attached: öZterland.jpg (720x490, 64.49K)

Just a reminder: anyone posting in this thread need to send money to me via swish for my bandwith usage

Is that shit about not serving food for real?

It's a generational thing. My parents never got food, but it's less common for the current generation.

wtf swedish bros? is this true?

Can't remember honestly. I don't remember eating at any friends house though.

Used to be more common in the past. Born in the mid 90's and never experienced it but people have been joking about it for a long time

Can we get a finnish month to celebrate our freedom from our evil opressors?

You will get food as a guest. Unless you're a kid. Then you wait in the room.

Attached: 1654036009381.png (591x584, 28.92K)

I always declined. Didn't want to eat with their parents

Why did Sweden oppress us? We dindu nuffin

Shoot terrorists
haha benis
Best friend :D

nah dude kys, I spent quite a few lonely hours in my frinds rooms smelling food my family could never afford, go fuck yourself OP

Also , Sweden is a monarchy it is also christian and european tihi

>Shoot terrorists
Also know as extrajudicial killings

It was the same country and we needed a coherent language. People in skane was bullied from their skanian language.

Now the the lid has been blown off and you are revealed to be a people that HATE sharing, and Obsessively fuss over meal-planning, and can't handle the stress of leftovers, is there a plan in place to rehabilitate your image?

Attached: dane dinner.png (1453x957, 1.79M)

swedensisters, why are you like this?

We will take more immigrants.

>Swedengate controversy
Literally Red.dit garbage that spreaded to Twitter.
You should be banned for talking about Red.dit cringe here.

Attached: 1633863123524.png (294x299, 119.58K)

Gustav II Adolf was a finnish man!

you are on good trajectory to beat Sweden in terms of angelicness. I would say you have played your cards well so far (it seems)

And now they are doing the same thing here.
What a world...

dam, in the end black pipo were our real allies (swedes pay denbts)

I remember I always declined to eat at my friends place because they always made some funky shit like bolognese with wieners for meat or other equally disgusting stuff kek

WTF swedenazis? APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

Swedes will offer you food if you were invited idc not that much of a big deal tbqh you can't expect things from somebody who didn't even get a chance to prepare for it whole discussion is ridiculous

>Swedengate
wait this shit is real?i thought its just memes

I also declined but just because I'm a picky eater and didn't want to reveal it when they'd give me food I don't like

Attached: 1617066624366.jpg (640x640, 96.23K)

We uplifted you. You were basically monkeys in the snow, and look at you now.

Yeah

>I always declined to eat at my friends place
This is also a bit rude, but on brand for nordoids when it comes to their hostility towards food it seems

Attached: no hope simon.gif (145x147, 497.46K)

quick somebody shop that memri arab "the story is clear now" into a black kang of hospitality

Could a scenario plausibly develop where many Swedish families would conspire to starve their children's friends to death by locking them into their kids' rooms, thus causing mass deaths on a genocidal scale that could only be referred to as the Swedomor?

Aren't kids in general hostile towards food? I always said I'm supposed to eat at home and then my friend said I could wait in his room

Don’t care, I can get real food at home instead of their disgusting slop