Tell me about the Indian Diaspora in your country

Attached: da1b89b85114256edef4c2f1f6d689c5 (1).png (901x396, 60.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmo7lGu32kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wise men
youtube.com/watch?v=fmo7lGu32kQ

>5'9
It all makes sense now. Manlet rage

i lived in a place in paris for a short while which was little india, since it was cheap, it was inhabited by tamils
they're loud, drunk, and fight each other with knives regularly
like at 8pm they all take these big cardboard cups, like mac donalds, and fill it with whisky
then they drink drink drink all night and yell at each other

still more livable than blacks or arabs though, i will say that, they don't care about white people and they don't do drugs like blacks or arabs, they're just massive drunkards

Sure it wasn't Slavs?

lmao yeah it was like slavs but brown

I met an Indian kid named Avi(nash probably). He called himself Aavi in an american accent. I don't think there is anything more retarded than not knowing your own name

they treat me like i'm a god, when they see me they instantly make eye contact and smile and move out of my way. kind of strange but seems relatively harmless.

>it was inhabited by tamils
ahh they must be sri lankan tamils. Not really much of a drinking culture in Indian tamilnadu.
>t.tamil

Indians are extremely docile though, the ones here atleast. All of them work in IT or pharma and are really quiet. I don't see many of them in bars/pubs either and I'm in Auckland.

I am Indian diaspora

Attached: 1653970276704.jpg (554x553, 24.94K)

Don’t know honestly, but Modi was here recently.

Tamils here often get in machette fights

What the hell haha, that's cool

how many white women did you sexx

They are eunuch slave labor

Cute dog

Four white women and I'm a massive prude with no sex drive cause of antidepressants lol. I've had more girls come on to me but I'm kind of scared of intimacy

Attached: 1654052167121.jpg (850x677, 340.58K)

wtf i love india now

Thanks I found the pic online, here's a weird cute animal pic I like too

Attached: 1653993758723.jpg (1584x1574, 391.51K)

>I've had more girls come on to me
i'm sure you have, tammy

I'm not a Tamil but a Delhite. But it does seem that most Indians in the US are from Tamil Nadu

here they often own restaurants, general shops, or the IT shops/internet cafes/western union/phone repair things like this, some of them even deliver amazon or sell drinks, they're useful

possibly, i hear them called "the sri lankans" as much as "the tamils" or "the indians", i don't know where exactly they are from

Attached: FSE_Computer_World_Lycamobile,_Garratt_Lane,_Earlsfield,_London_01.jpg (1280x960, 282K)

u mean your parents are from delhi? or were you born and raised in delhi?

I was born in Delhi but we moved here when I was a baby. My parents are Uttar Pradeshi. They did a bad job passing on their culture to me however so I resent them for that a little bit. Reading and learning about Indian culture was an adult helped me feel better and I wish I did it sooner

Attached: 1652115168547.jpg (1478x1108, 324.22K)

your parents had the right idea, all immigrants used to do that here. when my grandparents were children they would have been severely bullied if anyone found out that they were Eastern European. sad that immigrants don't have to assimilate anymore.