Are they white?

Because if so I am white too because I look whiter than 80% of them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-132213_Gallery.jpg (1080x842, 137.52K)

their browness comes from being mixed with semitic peoples, you are just semitic. How does that make you whiter at all, kikestein

>talking about skin color
>flag
checks out

only on fridays

>their browness comes from being mixed with semitic peoples,
Med-chads it is over for us

Attached: 3333331.jpg (628x655, 36.69K)

What do you mean" only on fridays"?
How can you only be white on a certain day of the week?
I don't get this joke.

lol I'm whiter than 90% of them but no we are not considered white

>Are they white?
>only on fridays
what is there not to get? I answered your question

Jews are the chosen ppl

Attached: barEzra.jpg (400x240, 28.59K)

They are of course not White. Im brown and I can pass as local in their country that proves they are brown.

its been over for you for over 2000 years

they are not, in scandinavian, anglo and slavic countries they often mistaken as arabs.

you're deffo not

just tell them that you are italian or greek, they won't understand the difference

the brazilian watches them through nearby zoo's cage

stop trying to be something you’re not, its pathetic

French are med too

no, and that's a good thing

*were

Not Normandy and Brittany

False, he watched them from his throne in Heaven

We don’t care really.
The Anglo definition of Caucasian,black,Asian etc is something that only people without roots need as a crutch to substitute the fact that they barely know how their grandparents were called or where they came from.
I know for sure that my ancestors lived in my same city at least up to the late 1600s and I can walk up to their house and see where they lived, a couple of blocks from me. And just from my last name I know that we haven’t moved more than 100km in the past 1000 years.

You will never know how that feels without spitting in a vial and your only way to find your place in the world is to give yourself a label to feel like you belong. Sad!

Call me what you like; white, olive skinned, arab or whatever, but you’re still a generic polish-Arab mutt with no real place in the world.