Are you ready for the anglo-pajeet hapa race of tomorrow?

are you ready for the anglo-pajeet hapa race of tomorrow?

Attached: 61-sexy-naomi-scott-boobs-pictures-which-will-make-you-sweat-all-over-best-of-comic-books-1.jpg (1200x630, 494.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS-RRd56gs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes pls saar

Ready? I'm helping create it!

Indian bitches all look crazy af, fr no cap.

I hope they smell of fenugreek

sexxxooo

Attached: 1651723746830.webm (438x368, 606.3K)

my dick is ready

HOW?

just confidence bro
youtube.com/watch?v=xS-RRd56gs4

They basically look Latina?
Which makes it a yes I guess.

sir bros we are chad nao

Always have been

Attached: 1654079327404.png (901x396, 60.19K)

We call those gypsies

Dark is Divine

Attached: 1653815856383.jpg (739x415, 42.16K)

i see imwf couples sometimes. there's a couple on my street with two boys. they look med to me: indian father, white blonde mother.,

All my relationships are IMWF because Indian women remind me too much of my family

Attached: 1653951826409.jpg (1600x800, 104.89K)

i love indian women, i dated a few at university. but my fiance is polish. i am white.

You should have framed it as

Do white men lobe colonizing Indian pussy.

WMIF are welcome. IMWF not welcome.

My uncle married a Polish woman too. I have half Polish cousins but I've never met them before. One of the things I worry about when dating is "if we have kids, will they lose their Indian culture completely?" but I guess a lot of people struggle with questions like that

Also this. Someone in my family married an Indian woman. She is light skinned Indian I don't know Punjabi looking or whatever. Their kid came out with dark blonde hair and green eyes and looks white in every way. I'm not even sure if the kid will take up anything related to Indian culture looking like that.

>One of the things I worry about when dating is "if we have kids, will they lose their Indian culture completely?" but I guess a lot of people struggle with questions like that
i struggle with this with my fiance. things like where to raise them etc. i want them to have strong semi-rp accents like myself when speaking english but if we raise them in poland for example it's unlikely.

>anglo-pajeet hapa

Attached: 1626535630993.png (627x641, 366.26K)

How tf does that kid look med complexion?