WHOA. You guys didn't tell me Victorian England looked like THIS

WHOA. You guys didn't tell me Victorian England looked like THIS

Attached: 1654064831209.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

these self-hating anglos really should all just commit mass suicide to save the poor black people or some shit like that

This was written by a Welshman desu

>wogs in top hats
Only aristocrats wore top hats. There were no black aristocrats because it's an inherited class that stretches back generations before colonization

>blacks was oppreshed by british an sheiiit
>also, blacks was Victorian aristocrats in Britain an sheiiit
They cant even make their fucking minds up

man, i dont think i really need to say this but every single fucking person from the island of Great Brittania is just Brittish. maybe the average color of their hair slightly varies and their flavour of english is different but they are all the same shit

powerful

Absolutely embarrassing.

It's kind of tone-deaf as well because it implies blacks enjoyed the same kinds of social interactions as their white counterparts in Victorian London. The inverse was the case: they were subjected to standard 19th century racism and ostracised. Liberals really are retarded. THEY'RE doing the whitewashing kek.

I honestly don't care about race in media. I just want good movies and TV shows back.

Wow, think of the HYPOCRISY!!!

I always wonder if whoever wrote this cunning "jokes" think it is like a super intelectual deep comment and owned the chuds.

>heh, hustory is whitewashing, i am le smart

Attached: 4109 - confused glasses hair soyjak variant_chudjak.png (645x770, 16.02K)

>Liberals

Fuck off yank

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I've noticed British zoom-zooms adopt the word "liberal" if they've grown up watching people like Paul Joseph Watson

I mean the Welshman who wrote it acknowledged that. He said it’s a fantasy show so he’s created an idealistic fantasy version of the past

foreigners have no say in what someone is because as you rightly pointed out they are ignorant and disinterested.

'regency england' is not the victorian era.
if it's london then there would be all sorts of people but they would not be in a mixed crowd like this, as if they were just the same people but different race. they would only be there for economic reasons and most foreigners would be other europeans.

Everyone in the British Isles is the same

Liberal is an entirely legitimate word to describe laissez-faire capitalism and somewhat progressive social policies. Are people here really this low IQ?

yeah?

i dont remember ever saying anything about foreigners but you niggers are the ones always talking about how countries you are not in are this or that and you tell me that I cant do that?

I don't watch movies or TV made after 2010 for this very reason

Attached: doctoring-history.png (1280x866, 1.23M)