I guess just making a really great film isn't enough anymore

I guess just making a really great film isn't enough anymore

Attached: cxl.png (1020x882, 214.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_J5MtYNispY
youtube.com/watch?v=JQRtuxdfQHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OH GOD WE HAVE NIGGERS LOOK AT ALL THE NIGGERS WHY WONT YOU GOYIM WATCH OUR JERKOFF AWARD SHOW

The Oscars have been a joke for a long time now
youtu.be/_J5MtYNispY

>they doubled down
Oscars were gay and agenda driven long before woke niggers showed up anyway. Time for it to die.

>hmm our ratings keep falling as we keep pouring more and more disdain upon white people
>clearly the solution is to do that even *more* to try and get attention from the demographics that never cared about us in the first place

It's just like western Protestantism and the military.

>Don't hug him Oscar, that's Hermann Goering!

>9.85 million views
>fucking Oscars, with all their actors and production value
>Internet Historian meme channel video gets more views
what a fucking joke

Lmao. Good. Surely this will regain them some viewers.

How many more viewers do they have to lose before they just become irrelevant?

Apparently the Academy Awards and DC have the same Initiative: NO MORE WHITE MALES

>I guess just making a really great film isn't enough anymore
Oh well it's not like anybody is making those anyway.
Cinema is dead.

It's gonna get to the point where re-runs of fucking Big Bang Theory are gonna get more views than the Oscars.

why is it only niggers and never any other minority?

Don't care. I stopped watching and caring about the Oscars long ago.

because you're being punished for literally existing you naive ugly dipshit

Northman bros???

Soon it will be presented without an audience and soon it will not even exist. These idiots will kill themselves for their very existence as whites defy wokeness.

because the plan is to incite racial hatred leading up to a race war, so they target the two biggest racial demographics in the country while simultaneously setting up latino hatred of whites and blacks for a three-way race war that keeps them in power and us destabilized

leftists consider latinos and asians as essentially white and therefore evil. Also blacks are stupid and easier to control and manipulate

>Also blacks are stupid and easier to control and manipulate
ugly too

now is a great time to be a gay black disabled gaffer.

If I were a director making a great film, I'd have an intermission in the middle of it recorded on a shitty cell phone camera where I've got some random black guy, gay guy, and retard saying "I'm black" "I'm gay" I'm retard" awkwardly in unison and then returning to the film

Can't deny me my oscar now, I included them

Not when Blackrock manages 11 trillion dollars and invests heavily in the corporate mandated woke trashfire business model

Based

would a gay black retard count as 3?

>imagine thinking that the Oscars handed out awards based on merit
>imagine thinking that studio execs don't hand the jury bags of diamonds

>don't hand the jury
there's no jury
it's literally 100's of limp wristed industry faggots across all disciplines who all vote
you yappy know nothing faggot

Unadulteratedly based

and thats a good thing

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-26 220640.jpg (967x921, 86.25K)

oy very goyim. Don't you know that every film has to include multiple races?? Except for films about black people, or films about asian people, or flims about indian people, or films about middle eastern people, or films about middle eastern people.
Nothing personal, goyim.

>they actually got Don LaFontaine
based
RIP Don, when he died so did trailer voiceovers
youtube.com/watch?v=JQRtuxdfQHw

Highly doubt this headline is real, most likely just hyperbole from the Daily Mail as usual. It's literally impossible to exclude any film that doesn't meet a diversity quota.