Literally all the same people

Literally all the same people

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (288x175, 12.32K)

no

stfu russian

>Pakistan
Okay cornerstorejeet

name 1 difference

Iran itself isn't even all the same people.

Well, Afghanistan speaks the same language as us, but they are quite different culturally. Also, many of them look different from us (more Asian looking) and they are way more religious and have a lot more kids. The only part of Pakistan that is related to us are the Pashtun and Baluch parts because they're Iranic.

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything

Attached: iranian and paki feminists.png (309x527, 440.22K)

are there strip clubs in Iran?

>name 1 difference

-Iran isn't Sunni
-Iran has a fertility rate of 2 on average, Pakistan is 4 and Afghanistan is 7
-Pakistan doesn't speak Persian
-Most of Pakistan is Indic, not Iranic
-Iran has Kurds, Arabs, Azeri Turks, Jews, Armenians, Assyrians and Zoroastrians etc which don't exist in Afghanistan or Pakistan
-Most men in Iran wear regular secular clothing, most people in Afghanistan and Pakistan wear shalwar kameez baggy pants

Attached: cisgender iranian vs afghan.png (776x399, 640.98K)

wow Iran's fucking huge. Literally Persia

>Pakistan doesn't speak Persian
Hazaras of Pakistan do.

Underground ones, yeah

Hazaras in Pakistan are from Afghanistan. Pakistan doesn't have any indigenous Turkic or Hazara groups like Afghanistan does. Any Turkic or Hazara in Pakistan originates from Afghanistan.

Also, cisgender women in Pakistan/Afghanistan aren't 1/100th as educated or independent as they are in Iran.

Attached: cisgender iranian women.png (1195x354, 65.83K)

1. None of the most developed provinces in Iran are Turkic, all the most advanced provinces are in the center and south. The Arab filled Khuzestan is wealthier than both Azerbaijan provinces.
2. Afghanistan has a lot of Turkic minorities too.

You clearly know nothing about either country.

Attached: hdi iran.jpg (1600x786, 151.81K)

And you clearly don't know how to read.
I said Turkish, not Turkic. Azeris are Turkish. And I don't care if it's developed or not, still irrelevant.

The HDI gap between Iran and Pakistan/Afghanistan is quite huge. The poorest region in Iran (Balochestan), is still more advanced than anywhere in Pakistan. But to be fair, Afghanistan and Pakistan have had many wars and conflicts, Iran has been stable and safe since 1988.

Attached: hdi gap.png (720x630, 132.78K)

In the English language, Turkish only refers to people from the doner kebap making nation of Anatolia. Iranian Azeris aren't Turkish, they have their own identity. I know you want to claim people from our country, but no. The only thing Turkish about them is their language, which is an Oghuz Turkish dialect.

Attached: definition of Turkish.png (679x303, 11.69K)

>165641261
>165641441
>cope and bait the post
(You)

Attached: 1652207652024.jpg (259x194, 4.7K)

Iran is Shia

Also, fyi doner kebap vendor, Azeris aren't the only Turkic ethnic group in Iran. There are also Turkmens, Afshars, Qashqais, Khorasani Turks, Qarais, but I'm sure you haven't heard of any of these.

Attached: turkic people of iran.jpg (1200x927, 225.05K)

You really have a problem with reading, don't you?
>relating to Turkey or to the Turks or their language
>to the Turks
If you're saying Azeris are not Turks, then I have nothing left to say to you.
And I already know Iran is a mutt land filled with other Turkic people. I just don't care about them.

Why do you care about Azeris? Are you Azeri?

One nation, two states.

The only relation Azeris have to you is speaking the same language as you, that's where the similarities end.

Your culture is doner kebap and chain smoking cigarettes and kunefe and fez hats and moving to Germany

Their culture is norooz and ghormeh sabzi and carpets and zereshk polo and moving to America and Canada

Your ancestors are Bosnians/Albanians/Bulgarians/Greeks/Anatolians

Their ancestors are Medes

Your ancestors lynched, raped and enslaved Christians

Their ancestors tolerated and lived side by side with them

Attached: ethnic groups of NW Iran.jpg (1081x1030, 278.54K)

Iranian Azeris and Shirvanis (Republic of Azerbaijan) aren't the same people, but they are related. For starters, Shirvanis were called Arranis/Shirvanis for most of history, the real Azeris are from Northwest Iran. Shirvanis changed their name in 1918 because of Russians.

Shirvanis have a lot of Caucasus influence, but for the past 30 years, they became very close to you Anatolians. At this point, Shirvanis should just change the name of their country to Eastern Turkey or Shirvan.

Attached: Azerbaijan name.png (1716x406, 47.05K)

Nibba, they are Russian cocksuckers, exactly how are they the same? I keep seeing Azeri suckers when 90% IRL don't give a fuck about them, you're lone in this subject.

Don't bother arguing with a delusional doner kebap vendor, they live in their own fantasy world.

but to be fair, the republic of azerbaijan (real name shirvan) is pretty much a vassal state of anatolians now.

Iranian Azerbaijan (the real Azerbaijan), is Iranian however, always was, and always will be.

Attached: shirvani tells the truth 1.png (1877x133, 18.24K)