Are people obsessed with self improvement in your country?

Are people obsessed with self improvement in your country?

Attached: 1653999918097.png (2433x592, 725.07K)

idk

No, most brits are pessimistic and often get stuck in an old school 'class mindset'. They think if you are born poor then you must stay poor and if you try to be successful this is some sort of sin

If you have to actively work towards something that comes naturally to vast majority of people then it is over and never began.

>improvement bad
lol cope

we have tall poppy syndrome in Australia, not sure what you're talking about

It's becoming quite common. only know 1 guy who takes it extremely seriously and goes a little overboard with it. All in all I don't think it's a bad trend but people should stay skeptical and not fall for meme self improv like nofap. Also, cold showers are based and I can recommend them to anyone

>cold showers
been taking these recently and they really seem to be helping my eczema, i used to take fairly hot showers (not scorching) without realising how much it dries out my skin

subhuman cope

Attached: RT3gKDE.jpg (2110x1296, 1.3M)

I started going to gym 3 times a week and cut down on junk food, thats about it

I lift weights, that's about it. I've noticed I feel lethargic and get injured more easily if I stop for a few months.

that's good, there are genuine health benefits to be gained from taking cold showers and the sensation after you're done taking one is also really nice.

>that's good, there are genuine health benefits to be gained from taking cold showers and the sensation after you're done taking one is also really nice.

I live where it's really hot and if I take cold showers, I feel like shit once I go back to the hot weather. It feels like it lowers my core temperature too much. I just take warm showers year round.

>self improvement?
>what are you chud?

Attached: 1604400286129.jpg (447x625, 69.37K)

I think self improvement is a meme
I shower, brush my teeth, try to keep myself well groomed, exercise and lift weights but I only do it because it makes me feel good
I'm completely blackpilled

In your case that's probably more sensible, Do you live in Florida or someplace like that?

Southern California.

Attached: california map.png (1281x1505, 1.14M)

taking warm showers in hot weather is bad though
I take them cold all the time

It is? I take almost everyday despite 44c

Yeah, there so many books such like staff

The whole concept is fucking depressing if you think about it. Imagine 50 years ago
>You do decent at school
>Get a well paying job
>Can afford buying a house
>Find a decent girl who is not run through who likes you because you got your shit together

Nowadays we can hardly afford housing without a dual income, for this you need to find a woman with a good job. But those women want the best of the best despite being run through by all sorts of guys in their 20s. So men cope with all this sort of vanity to give some sort of meaning to their life.

>le mythical chad person didn't need to improve
well you do.
I did and it worked. You're not "owning" anyone here mate, you are just making yourself look pathetic.

>If you have to actively work towards something then it is over and never began
fixed, things should come easy otherwise do something else

No it isn't. Taking hot showers in hot weather is bad.

Awesome concept but take a minute to enjoy time with friends and stuff. Nothing wrong with rocking back a bit
Too many times I see people.....split or torn between the two. Become an insect or consume for the rest of your life. Not sure if it's because some people don't have smart influences in their life but I'm used to seeing people strike balance between pleasure and hard work in their lives so I try to do the same.