Is it possible for me to marry a Russian or Ukrainian refugee and bring them to live with me in America?

Is it possible for me to marry a Russian or Ukrainian refugee and bring them to live with me in America?

Attached: t8PQZvJ4JuI.jpg (1172x1024, 242.15K)

Try VK marketplace you freak.

I suffer, pick me

Attached: 1383058613827.png (268x265, 107.8K)

Slavic men don't deserve their own women, I can take care of them though.

just show greencard and you will be shipped with slav wife

She is ugly though

Ok, I choose you. Come to daddy.

Attached: 200.gif (200x200, 200.06K)

Wrong. She is lovely and her pussy smells Aryan.

I can introduce you to my sister, but only if you're not white. And you also have to take me to America somehow.

>I can introduce you to my sister, but only if you're not white.
This can be easily fixed.

>And you also have to take me to America somehow.
Deal, you are my new brother in law.

Attached: E_sMj4AXIAAh9rA.png (680x680, 738.12K)

>Americans can pick between a fine selection of pretty women from third world countries
>all they have to do is flash their BLUE passport on their faces and the simple prospect in living in the land of the free is enough to make the girls fall in love
I will never, ever, hear shit again from an american saying they suffer. That's impossible. The US is basically tutorial mode.

Sorry, no homos.

only if you're black

It's not real love and the Slavic queen will leave for Chad or Tyrone when she becomes a citizen

No, my Russian waifu will hate chorny tyrones

Imagine luring a hohol girl for a passport, dumping a fat load of two on her face and then ghost her. Meanwhile her brother is blown up in Mariupol

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (225x225, 4.99K)

Very possible, thats what guys are doing in here

You marry Russian woman and then divorce 5 years later when you realize you married russian woman

Why do they divorce their Russian wives? Are they not loyal?

>tfw no Russian refugee to live with me and teach me Russian

Redpilled Brazil bro truly knows the definition of suffering

Attached: A0026ADA-B068-41C8-BC3B-A04E9DE94EB0.jpg (500x373, 32.08K)

Russians are very much like Chinese, they are arrogant and very insecure at the same time. That might not be bad thing first, but usually there is problems in relationship later

Some of the Russians are okay partners THOUGH

>165640485
obsessed brownoid

I heard some horror stories from men who married Russian and Ukrainian women, how many of them were unloyal/cheated/stole/etc.

I like to believe I could find a pure souled one, who could deliver me Varangian Rus children.