Bored spanish user here, ask everything you want about Spain or spanish language

Attached: san-valentin-305x468.jpg (305x468, 33.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/arzB9peBdRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come there are a bunch of medieval/renaissance era songs from Spain in Galician?
youtu.be/arzB9peBdRQ

spain had 0.001% literacy rate and africa tier economic development till the 1980s.

¿Porque nos interesa nuestra cultura? Es decir aunque te sorprenda, hay gente aquí que aún defiende nuestras tradiciones y las lenguas antiguas

Why do you guys keep whining about Gibraltar when you signed it over in a treaty. I.e., it was contractual and above board? I genuinely don't understand the reasoning. There's a stronger argument for you guys returning those exclaves to Morocco.

Sure thing buddy

Attached: who-asked.gif (498x498, 3.49M)

Spain has been a shit since 1975, but dont worry, you will be the same in 20 years

anything outside of Catalonia was Africa until modern times.

You didn't understand the q. What I was asking was why are there so many songs in Galician when Galicia has never been the nucleus of Spain/Iberia? I know it used to be bigger, but the reconquista began in Asturias, the main kingdoms has always probably been Castile/Castile and Leon and Aragon

you are basically asking shit about what bantu tribes did 1000 years ago.

Why is malaga the best City?

Attached: IDRAYAGDT.jpg (600x400, 111.37K)

Por qué España tiene un problema grave de desempleo entre los jóvenes?¿ Es que no hay suficiente trabajo o los jóvenes mismos no tienen la experiencia o calificación (no sé si es la palabra correcta) necesaria?

Long story short

Gibraltar was taken by the netherlands, under the flag of the Archiduke of Austria during the succesion war, that means, that Gibraltar, should have been in any case be given to the Archiduke, but the netherlands didnt want to keep an army there, so they gave you the occupation of the place.

The treaty was signed and Spain lost, thanks to the repartition of all its territories between both of sides, thanks to king that should have not being our king.

But ok it has been a lot of time, the thing is, that those motherfucker nowadays, thanks to being a financial paradise, make us loose millions, thankst to the illegal things we that pass thorugh there, tobbaco, other drugs, economic depredation thanks to lower taxes, and the empoverishment this supose to all the surrounding zone

Also the people from gibraltar are not saints, they burn the spanish flah in our waters and they use blocks to make impossible to our fishers to work

and by the way, the nowadays size of gibraltar is way bigger than the original, beciase the brittish goverment stole it 2 times, thanks to a bunch of plague outbreaks, when we gave you a neutral territory so you could keep ill people outside the population

Also you have a fucking nuclear submarine there, in case something goes wrong, we eat all your radiation

Moreover we have to mantain the hospitals and other services like energy, food suply or trash cleaning for you

Thanks a lot Albion

Is it worth it to learn Spanish to read people like Cervantes or Borges. I mean are the translations completely sovlless compared to thr original

yeah, and? each region has its own culture and songs, it doesnt matter if it was not the nucleous of the reconquista, also they helped a lot during the empire thanks to their sailors (basques one too)

No hay industria gracias a la Unión Europea (Alemania), que el gobierno español pone impuestos muy altos que impiden nuestra competitividad mas allá de nuestras fronteras, y que la mano de obra extranjera es muy barata.

Por lo que la juventud se ve abocada a un desierto económico, en el que claro, puedes encontrar trabajo, pero serás explotado, mal pagado y encima no tendrás la estabilidad requerida para independizarte porque nunca sabrás cuando este trabajo acabará

even if you learn spanish, you will find it very hard to read the original versions. I read a lot, includinf the classics of Homero, Julius Caesar or others and spanish is my first language, but old spanish is difficult to me, because they use words that are rare nowadays, and its way of writting is way different

Edith Grossman and Kerrigan are fantastic translators for those two respective authors. Gregory Rabassa is also great. Even Marquez said he preferred reading Grossman's and Rabassa's in English over the original spanish.

How do we fix our non-existent natality rate?

spend money of the "equality ministry" in to couples who want to have a family, a guy in germany made a law that removed 30% of the debt of a mortgage for the child that you had

Also, low the impositive wage, so the empresaries can compete staying here and close the fucking border so the spanish manpower can compete against cheaplabor workers

More work, more money, which more stability, which means more couples can provide and have more children, even more if you incentivate it

One thing, dont give any of this money to gipsys this is crucial

Dude in the pic has a gaint ass camel toe for some reason

dunno what you mean, but is ok lybian bro

>No hay industria gracias a la Unión Europea (Alemania),
Entonces crees que salirse de la UE sería beneficioso para el país? ¿Existe algún movimiento así en España?

How do i migrate and live permanently in Spain?

The groves on his crotch area make it seem like he has a vagina

salir ahora es un suicidio, pero entrar fue un error. Antes de entrar puede que no fuéramos los más ricos, pero podíamos valernos más o menos por nosotros mismos. Además cambiar de la peseta al euro fue un error, gracias a ello todo se encareció y perdimos poder adquisitivo al mismo tiempo que el país se hacía cada vez más dependiente de exportaciones.

Desde 1975 España se fue a la mierda

We are full user Im sorry

whats up with your national anthem? Does it or does it not have lyrics? Why don't you seem to drink beer? (yes I know estrella) What music does spanish people listen to nowadays?

Why are you guys so butthurt about the Basques?

Attached: Basque-Flag.png (900x504, 39.23K)