Contrarian thread

What don't you like but should?
What haven't you watched that others have?

I haven't watched Vikings.

Attached: 1645559746635.jpg (1024x617, 73K)

Twin peaks. Watched the first episode and it was so dull I never continued

Get Out and Black Panther. I just wasn't interested in watching them for some reason.

Star wars. It’s not even that I hate it because it’s popular, I could never get into it even as a kid

Breaking Bad. I'm afraid I'll like it.

I havent watched any anime and look down upon men who do

Same, still don't know why

Stranger Things. 80's nostalgia non-stop seems weird to me somehow...

Passion of the Christ is laughably bad at times

>What don't you like but should?
Niggers

I haven't watched most things.

1999 is the most overrated year for movies ever. It's usually considered now to be one of the greatest but all of the major films that year have aged terribly. The Matrix, Fight Club, American Beauty, Office Space all have the same whiny premise of a middle class worker getting bored of his life, meanwhile today most people would kill for an office job that pays well.

Black Panther
>What haven't you watched that others have?
Negroes walking down the street.

Attached: 1645436372578.jpg (1200x800, 133.32K)

Blade Runner. Too many fags I ended up hating have recommended it to me. I bet it's good, but I refuse to watch it.

Lynched

I’ve never seen breaking bad or Star Wars. Always see them mentioned but I can’t bring myself to watch anytime soon.

Objectively correct take.
The wire. I have never been able to get into it. It occupies this weird middle ground between The Sopranos and Breaking Bad. The wire is
not even close to either of them in terms quality, yet it shares very similar tone and themes.
Mr. Robot. I'll get around to it eventually.

Same. My friends recommend it to me but I just never get around to it

they're pretty forgettable anyways

based brad

The Godfather movies. I just don't find the Italian mob in America interesting at all.
I have still never seen a Marvel movie. I'd like to think I'm not one of those snotty people who thinks they're above Marvel, but honestly when I look back, I never watched them because deep down I think watching superhero movies as a grown man is cringe. Something about the way it's presented is even more pandering and childish than like a kids TV show. Even Spongebob pokes fun at its audience for being dumb babies. The avengers looks like it was made as wish fulfilment for middle aged obese men

I think I didn't like the cast members for those films. I also don't like Madea films for some reason.