I'm an Indian who is actually redpilled about India

Ask me any questions ranging and I will give you answers that you won't hear from nationalists here.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

what is the common perception of my country in india.

Why does our country suck?

Do you believe that your people are racially inferior to the white man? I believe my people are.

What do Indians think of Indonesia?

Resentment and bitterness is only among certain educated urban intelligentsia. Most rural and smaller town folk either don't care or are positive about Britain(Viewed as exotic and prosperous). There are also a very small but vocal group of loyalists.

this behavior is pretty common among Indian "liberals" and "seculars"

Attached: Sepoy.jpg (624x464, 37.62K)

Would you eat your street food
What are punjabis like in India

Indonesia isn't well known here. We don't hate you because of islam or anything, if that's what you're wondering.
For Athleticism? Yes. Intellectually? Even if it is lower, it's probably not by much. The diet and culture doesn't help on reach their potential, so it's hard to say really.

How hard is it for someone to learn how to speak Hindi from scratch? Assuming you're Hindi speaker or fluent in Hindi.

Acknowledging the superiority of the white man is just being realistic. An intelligent Indian person with three digits IQ will fit in more with the brits than his own low IQ people.

Are pollutions in India getting worse or better

Our street food is extremely unhealthy, so no. As a kid I used to enjoy them but have decided to avoid them entirely as of this year.
>What are punjabis like in India
Kind of roughish. Jatts show off too much, huge drug problem but they aren't that bad. Separatism isn't an issue and is mostly a diaspora LARP. State is struggling with debt but the people still act more civilized than say their richer neighbour's Haryanvis.

Are there good quality content in Hindi? What languages do Indians have to be fluent in, in order to watch Indian YouTube?

I'm not a Hindi speaker but it isn't difficult. At worst mid tier in terms of difficulty.
Definitely worse. India is at that stage where there are lots of industries but they're not advanced enough to minimise pollution. Horrendous infrastructure doesn't help.

except, it's not acknowledging superiority of wytemassa, it's the kind of mentality where these sepoys hate themselves and bootlick wyte peepo in a desperate attempt to beg for attention

There isn't good content in Hindi unless you're preparing for govt exams in India. The only useful stuff is maybe the aptitude test math stuff. Anything else, you can probably find a western alternative or an English version in India.

Are you prepared for Hindi to become our national language?

Hindi and indian English.

why did the chicken cross the road?

If theres dozens if not hundreds of languages spoken in India how do they all communicate, do they all learn Hindi + their native language?

Thanks. May I ask you what's your native language?

This but for South Indians travelling between states. English.

I'm not a linguistic chauvinist from the south to be baited like that. It can become the national language, BJP can create further resentment and divisions. This stuff doesn't really affect me.

Why hasn't India been able to perform as well as China in the past three decades in terms of economic growth?
Is ethnic diversity in India a problem impeding development and/or prosperity? If so, how would you fix it?

I see. So you're leaving the country soon?

how do I tell my Indian friend to not be aggressively autistic? multiple people have iplied heavily they don't want to hang out with him but he messages me multiple times a week so I have to invite him or cut him off because he acts offended over me not liking him enough all the time already
how will he understand, cunt stop acting creepy to women and being in everyone's face about our shit

Tamil.
Most people don't leave their home states. Migrants usually move to neighbouring states which are linguistically similar. Most educated migrants who travel to other states learn enough to go by and rely on English at the office. Hindi migrants are the most reluctant at learning the language of their hosts even after staying there for years whether it's low class labour or IT professionals.

I may leave the country if it gets worse but I'm reasonably well off, so something as small as a language being made compulsory isn't going to be an issue.

>Resentment and bitterness is only among certain educated urban intelligentsia. Most rural and smaller town folk either don't care or are positive about Britain(Viewed as exotic and prosperous). There are also a very small but vocal group of loyalists.
all very cringe viewpoints imo

You need to be more specific. Does he lack self-awareness? Is he insecure about his intelligence?

why did the chicken cross the road

Attached: orwellian-google.jpg (640x526, 26.07K)

biggest thing that triggers nationalists?