Yesterday I was talking about Indian food and how it compares to Chinese and like I guess I was wrong since I ordered...

Yesterday I was talking about Indian food and how it compares to Chinese and like I guess I was wrong since I ordered some and it was good and I am going to try again today but like there were those things in my aloo palak again . It always happens with Indian what are they?

Attached: 1649754582327.jpg (690x903, 71.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sukhis.com/basics-of-indian-cooking-spices-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the place cause it cheap but should I be concerned ?

Attached: IMG_20220601_005918.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

Those are spices. But you are ordering from a shit indian restaurant. These things are a sign of badly made indian food. Please order from a good restaurant if you want to order indian food. This type of shit is in peasant tier food here.

Yeah I hear you on that, but they were hard?

bump

bump

Idk what that is
It looks like a small piece of bread with spinach in it?

they both are super hard

ok not super super but like plastic or bone i dont remeber and i am scard to touch them

Looks like some sort of branch they use for flavor. Cant recall the name

it wasnt a leaf or a stick cause it too hard

love indian food me
best foreign food by a mile

Most likely turmeric in stick form instead of powdered form.

Attached: 1629281364v7p5iPySxMTYtMfXkHmOd743cK0ou1S8U7pt8kzx.png (600x600, 536.37K)

might be one of these

sukhis.com/basics-of-indian-cooking-spices-part-2/

i think they are too white tto be those

but it was like whitttee

It's over for you man. That was poison and you will have explosive diarrhoea in 3 days.

its dried cum.

My two favourite curries are
Chicken Madras
and
Chicken Kadhai.
due to its heat.
16 years ago, my dad would buy those microwavable meals from woolworths aka marks and spencers.
They were good, for ready made meals.
But the ones from the restaurants are the best.
Sadly, they are no longer available. Its either Butter chicken or Chicken Korma at those shops.

Σταμάτα να τρως μωρή χοντρή