I'm not particularly fond of continental Europe in general but France is far better than G*rmany and if the EU needs to...

I'm not particularly fond of continental Europe in general but France is far better than G*rmany and if the EU needs to adopt a singular official language and it can't be English because of some butthurt about the UK leaving it it should be French and not German. FUCK GERMANY

Attached: 1643502631943.png (2091x2048, 127.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hp9hwjdPKvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay but we must leave the EU

Yes I don't like the EU either but FUCK GERMANY in either case.

Indeed.

France is a country that speaks latin but has a german tribes name and is settled by germans basques celts and latins.

France got its name from the monarchy of a german tribe no clue how this became a self descriptor of the people.

and?

france is yugoslavia

Das rite
On my way to genocide the Narbos and the Normans while blaming the UN for not doing anything and then sperg out how we wuz whiter than anyone before blaming the gypsies

You will never have a foreskin

youtube.com/watch?v=hp9hwjdPKvc

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Germany a cute
fuck you OP

Attached: Maria-fu 15.webm (640x640, 1.86M)

Why are you people obsessed with this horsefaced autist? There are much prettier girls in East Germany.

Germany should be nuked back to the pre-Cambrian era.

abomination la creatura germanica

d-don't bully Maria
she pure and cute

Attached: Maria-fu 13.webm (469x750, 1.6M)

Why did she do it bros..

Ok then I'll bully you instead.
You are desperate for a woman's love and affection, that's why you simp for this autistic German. You feel that her autism makes her more attainable for someone like you.

>English was the official language of Europe because the UK was apart of the EU
are you actually this fucking retarded?

i like horsefaces

Lisa is far cuter

i dated a german girl called maria for two years, she broke my heart. stop reminding me.

Please always be part of the Eurovision song contest so we can keep English as our official language although the bloody bongs left us :(

It's not the official language but the de facto working language of most European institutions, with the sole exception of the European Court of Justice. It became this way following the EU's eastern expansion in the 2000s, when millions of Eastern Europeans who knew only English as a second language tipped the balance.

No but that's something Germans and other shit people like to think because they want to use it as a way to somehow make their own language more relevant.

>french
blergh
I'd rather have Basque as EU's lingua franca
Or Latin, which would be supremely based

>when millions of Eastern Europeans who knew only English as a second language tipped the balance.
Basically no one outside of Germany and Austria speaks German.

Some Eastern Euros do but anyway the same thing applies to French. Other than a few boomers in Portugal, Italy, Romania and Greece, as well as Luxembourgers and Flemings, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who speaks French as a second language in Europe these days.

Not so fast my friend
The only reason Europe is a functionning society is because of germanic autism genes
Remove that and youve got a country like Spain

Switzerland.

>Other than a few boomers in Portugal, Italy, Romania and Greece
Why would any of these speak French? French is more relevant than German because it's also spoken in parts of Canada and several African countries.

German is still kinda common in many scientific publications. Many people here stated that they learn German (often as a third language) for that reason.

>Why would any of these speak French?
They just do, really. It was widely taught in their countries back in the day.
Iirc it's still widely taught in Portuguese schools, but as the language's prestige declines so does the quality of education, hence many younger Portuguese people end up irrationally hating the French language (except those who work as construction workers in Luxembourg).

>The only reason Europe is a functionning society is because of germanic autism genes
Name one thing that a single German thought of that wasn't retarded.